Episode 13 - Happy Day

A/n: remember when I asked y'all how many episodes, I was surprised to when y'all commented funny answers 😂 and therefore I have come to a conclusion that this book won't end. So keep feeding it comments with your ideas for this story :D

Let's start Episode 13 go go goooo!!!

-----

"Yah! Yah! Yah! You little.." Baekhyun shouted. Loud giggles could be heard from Taejoon. A bark soon followed.

Narrator: Oh? What is going on?

"Sit down and let go of my hair!!" Baekhyun whimpered in pain as Taejoon looked at the camera, then at his dad, with a look of mischief. He started pulling harder, throwing his head backwards as he screams in joy. Jack then trampled over Taejoon, licking his face afterwards.

"Byun Tae Joon. Let go this instance. I'm going to tell mom you haven't been a good boy." Baekhyun warns and Taejoon's face immediately changed, quickly letting go of his dad's hair.

Narrator: Aigoo.. Taejoonie is such a mischievous baby

The boy acted as if nothing had happened, holding on to his spoon and tried to feed himself.

"Taejoon. Are you allowed to grab people's hair or not?" Baekhyun scolded Taejoon. The poor baby boy shook his head vigorously.

"Then why did you do that?" Baekhyun took the spoon from him and scooped up some food, feeding Taejoon who gladly opened his mouth, clapping at the delicious taste of his dad's cooking.

"Jajdiwhwdbs (It was fun)" Taejoon blabbered, mouth full of food. "Swallow before talking. You'll choke. Eek! The food in your mouth is disgusting!" Baekhyun joked with him, making funny disgusted faces. Taejoon threw his head back, laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Okay, appa should eat too. Can you manage on your own?" Taejoon confidently nodded his head, making a mess because he couldn't scoop his food. Baekhyun just sighed in defeat.

Narrator: And that's how their mealtime passes...

"Taejoon-ah, what do you want to do now?" Taejoon was sitting on the play mat, playing with his toy cars, zooming across here and there. Baekhyun heavily plopped down on the sofa. "Wahh, it's really tiring without eomma. The worst thing is I'm always talking but there's no response." Jack jumped next to him, snuggling.

(A scene of playbacks, with Taeyeon on the show)

"Aigoo..." Baekhyun glanced at Taejoon as he pets Jack. Taejoon peeks at his dad. Noticing his dad's gaze he speedily turned away and focused on his toy car, dragging his bum further away from him.

"Oh! Taejoon-ah, should we practice walking?" Baekhyun sat up and looked at Taejoon, scaring Jack who was about to fall asleep. With boosted confidence all of a sudden, Taejoon pushed himself up and walked a few steps towards his dad.

"That's it! C'mon! Good job!" Baekhyun encouraged. Jack barked and vigorously wagged his tail, encouraging him as well.

Thud!

Taejoon fell on his bum, laughing until he fell on his back, rolling to his side. Baekhyun laughed too and they both became a laughing mess.

"Taejoon-ah, do you want to meet the uncles?" Baekhyun stood up and carried Taejoon in his arms, going back to the sofa. Taejoon just looked at his appa in question.

"Appa will show you a picture." He took his phone out and showed a picture to Taejoon.

Narrator: Oh? Isn't that EXO?

(A flashback scene when EXO came over...)

"They will be shocked to see how much you've grown up, won't they?" Baekhyun looked at Taejoon who kept tapping and involuntarily zooming into their faces. Baekhyun just laughed at his members' faces zoomed in fully.

"Should we take a selca?" Baekhyun opened the camera app and put it on selfie mode, scaring Taejoon at the sight of his face close up to the camera.

"Eung! Euuungg!" Taejoon kept pointing to himself on the screen, looking like he was about to cry.

"That's yourself, pabo-ya. Okay now let's take a picture. One! Two! Three! Smile!" Taejoon smiled sweetly, showing his gums with four teeth grown, two at the top, two on the bottom.

"Let's look at the picture. How is it? Is it okay?" Baekhyun zoomed into Taejoon's cheeky face, making him jump up, hitting Baekhyun's chin in the process.

"Ow.. Aigoo, you're such a strong and happy boy aren't you. Now let's post it on instagram."

Once the selca was posted fans flooded the comments section with comments like "He's so adorable!", "I want to meet him!".

(Someone, anyone, if you can edit or photoshop please do attach an image of Baekhyun and his son's selca in the comments section because author-nim here cannot do any of those. ㅋㅋ)