Episode 3 - A Walk In The Park

Hello!!! Thanks for the reads and votes for the previous two chapters! ILY'ALL 💖 Here's the third episode!!

-----

Monday, 27 June 2016, 10 am

Narrator: It's another beautiful morning in the Byun's residence!

*bark* *bark* *bark*

*camera zooms in on Jack jumping up and down and barking*

"Wae... Jack sshhhh..." Baekhyun sat up on the bed. *another camera zooms in on him* *laughter BGM*

Narrator: Seems like Baekhyun-ssi had a good night's sleep!

Baekhyun was groggy and trying to fix his bed hair when Jack jumped on him. Jack started licking his face.

"Argh Jack stop." And Jack obediently sat down on his lap, stopping from licking Baekhyun's face.

"Good boy. Now let's go out. Let eomma have some sleep." Baekhyun carried Jack out of the room and to the kitchen. He poured food into Jack's food bowl and refilled the water bowl. Jack hungrily ate as Baekhyun watched him.

"Baekkie..." Taeyeon walked out of the room, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Wae taengoo?" He smiled at his cute wife.

She extended her arms and pouted, signally Baekhyun to hug her. He chuckled at her cute expression.

"Aigoo... good morning my beautiful wife." He hugged her awkwardly and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"And good morning to you, little one." He bent down and gave Taeyeon's tummy many kisses.

"I'm hungry." Taeyeon slapped her face to make herself more awake.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Baekhyun asked.

"French toast." She licked her lips.

"Coming right up ma'am!" And Baekhyun marched toward the stove and started preparing.

*minutes later*

"Waaahh..." Taeyeon looked at the french toasts Baekhyun made. Then she started eating, stealing one from the plate.

"Sit down and eat. I'm making more." He instructed. Then Jack came jumping on Taeyeon's lap as soon as she sat down. "Morning Jack!" she greeted.

Jack barked at her, wagging his tail happily. Jack then nudged his head repeatedly against Taeyeon's tummy.

"Aww... Jack wants to be a big brother, hmm?" She cooed and patted his head. Jack barked once.

"After breakfast shall we bring Jack for a walk?" Taeyeon asked while playing with Jack's ears.

"Sure, why not. He needs exercise, though he jumps around and bark at random stuff..." Baekhyun laughed.

"I can't wait to meet Tae Joon, and I bet Jack can't too!" Taeyeon gave Jack a tummy rub. Baekhyun smiled widely.

"Okay now get off my lap Jack, I need to eat." Taeyeon carefully placed Jack on the floor before continuing eating.

-----

*After breakfast*

"Jack! Let's go for a walk! But I need to put on a leash for you!" Baekhyun ran around trying to catch him but he was too fast.

"Jack stop running around! Hey hey!" Baekhyun shouted. He jumped on the couch, round and round the living room, into the toilet and out, the bedroom as well, just to catch Jack but to no avail. Baekhyun decided to give up as he walked to the couch and plopped down. Then came Jack trotting towards Baekhyun and jumped on the couch, placing himself beside him.

Baekhyun took the opportunity to snap the leash into place and smiled in victory.

"Haha! Now we can go for a walk." Baekhyun stood up with Jack following obediently. Taeyeon went to them and they left the house.

*At the park*

*Cameraman following*

Jack led them around the park, sniffing here and there, peeing at different spots. Then a disaster happened. He pooped.

"Aaagh! Jack! Oh my gosh..." Taeyeon exclaimed and laughed. Baekhyun immediately took out tissues to pick up his poo and disposed it in the dustbin.

"We need to remind ourselves to bring plastic bags the next time." Baekhyun was disgusted but laughed. Jack just tilted his head at them, as if saying 'what did i do?' with an innocent look.

*Laughter BGM*

-----

_interview_

PD-nim: How do you feel about having Jack around?

Baekhyun: He's like a new friend. Wait no. More like a new member of the family. He's one cute little puppy who loves to play. I think Tae Joon would love to play with him.

PD-nim: Do you get jealous of Jack?

Baekhyun: *laughs* *rubs the back of his neck* well, yeah... i do sometimes *awkward laughter*

_end of interview_

------

Narrator: It's the afternoon at the Byun's residence. Let's look at what the hottest celebrity couple is doing shall we?

*camera zooms in on Baekhyun looking upset*

Narrator: Oh? Why is Baekhyun-ssi looking so upset?

*another camera zooms in on Taeyeon paying attention to Jack*

Narrator: So is Baekhyun-ssi perhaps, jealous of Jack? Ahh... so this is why he looked so glum.

Baekhyun then got up from watching Taeyeon and Jack play with envy and decided to go to the room to sleep.

~~~~~

_interview_

PD-nim: Did you know your husband was jealous?

Taeyeon: *confused look* huh? Wae? Why would he be jealous?

*PD-nim and crew laughs*

PD-nim: He was looking at you and Jack play with a sad expression. I think he's jealous of Jack.

Taeyeon: Oh... I didn't notice *laughs* His fans are going to be furious at me for neglecting him! *laughs again*

_end of interview_

~~~~~

Taeyeon went into the room to find Baekhyun looking at his phone. "Hyun, why are you so upset?" Taeyeon asked. Baekhyun didn't respond as he continued scrolling his instagram, liking all the Baekyeon posts.

"Aigoo.. are you jealous of Jack?" She cooed. "N-no I'm not. Why would I?" He stuttered as he placed his phone on the bedside table.

"Ehy... I was just playing with Jack. Don't be jealous." Taeyeon squeezed his cheeks.

"Ow! ow! ow! Noona!" Baekhyun cried out in pain.

"Yah! Don't you call me noona again." Taeyeon pointed a finger at him. "It makes me sound old." She pouted.

"You are old." Baekhyun gave a smug grin, earning multiple smacks on the arm and back from her.

"Ah! Ow! Ouch! Arasseo taengoo. Stop hitting me!" Baekhyun tried defending himself while rolling on the bed.

"That's nicer to hear." Taeyeon smiled in victory.

"Aigoo... my wife loves to win, don't you?" Baekhyun gave her a sweet kiss.

Narrator: And the rest of their day was sweet! Stay tuned for the next episode at the Byun's residence!

-----

Read. Comment. Vote. Share :D