"are you crazy?!! What if your back hit the floor?! What if I crushed your body and you'll added more injuries!!! Why wont you listen?! oh right, I'm the only one that you'll never listened to right? You followed others demand like Baek, Suho hyung, Xiumin hyung but you'll NEVER! EVER! Listened to me!"

He bursted out, and I could only looked at his eyes blankly, deep in my heart I felt terrible, does he just got angry with me because I always rebelled towards him?? He continued his explosions while I'm still looking at his eyes with more deary looks,

"what?? Did you not take my words seriously? Am I that shallow in your rank? I don't care if you don't treasured me, but I treasured you! So your health is always concerns me yet you're everywhere destroying your body more!! How could you?! How could you do that to me?! you're so bad Bomi! you never lis-"

Grab.

I hugged him, thank goodness that myh ands already clingin onto his necks so I just pulled him abruptly and hugged him, i rested my heads in his shoulder as he's still flustered by me. his hands that was on the floor pushed us so we're now seated straight on the floor, he tried to released my grip and pleaded,

"let go... Bomi I said let g-"

"Shut up!" ,I cut him. "...you stupid, how could you think of me like that? I felt terrible this past 3 days, I thought you really hate me! I told you that I'm sorry, I was ready for your always nagging and scolding but you just left me there, you didn't even treated me and talked to me when you're the one that I always count on when I'm down...."

I sniffed, I couldn't handle my emotions cuz I was scared that I'm gonna lose him. That he will also walked away just like my father and left me alone like my moom and brother. I can feel that his grips on my hands was softened and his hands on my back began to move a little, its like he was in a dilemma wether to hold me back or just pushed me.

"I'm sorry Chen... hiks... I didn't meant to make you felt terrible like this. You're my bestfriends, my first bestfriend on this ship, how could I not treasured you?? I'm sorry that I always didn't listened to you, that's because deep in my toughts I know you'll always forgive me. that's why... hiks.... I'm sorry... Chen... hiks please forgive me..."

[THIRD POV]
as Bomi still sniffling on his shoulder, Chen's eyes softened, he sighed as he too acknowledge that Bomi and him have this special bonds, that he also tought Bomi also cared about him, but he always unsured since she never really uttered her feelings towards him. Although she clearly stated tha he was her first bestfriend... BESTFRIEND. The word slightly pricked his heart, but he was glad, that Bomi actually felt terrible too, and that she also cherished whatever their relationships are, and that's enough for Chen to accepted her apology.

He the hugged her back whileslowly rubbing her hair and head while making a white noises since Bomi's crying are getting louder and uncontrollable.

"ssh.... Don't cry.... If you keep on crying, others might hear it and saw you like this makes me the one in blame. So stop crying.... I forgive you." ,Chen soothed her.

His approval makes Bomi calmed down but she tighten her hug. she becames more like a child when she's with Chen, he's that responsible, always caring, and warm, just like her big brother, Dojoon. She missed this kind of feelings, being protected and well cared by a 'brother', living with only girls, ofcourse she never really experienced this kind of warmth again.

Chen then tried to broke the hug and look at her face that laid low with hair covering her face, she looks like a mess, ofcourse, she's been running everywhere and there to find him. He tucked her hair on her ears and cupped her face, Bomi's eyes still teary and tears still dropping on her cheeks, and Chen siped it with his thumbs and smiled,