"How many people were working here?" Hank asked.

"Just two employees and three androids. The deviants took the humans hostage and broadcast their message live. They made their getaway from the roof. They jumped with parachutes. We're still trying to figure out where they landed, but the weather's not helping. If you want to take a look at the video broadcast by the deviants, it's on that screen over there." He said. "Oh Lieutenant, this is Special Agent Perkins from the FBI. Lieutenant Anderson is in charge of investigating for Detroit Police." The cop introduced as we ran into a different man. He noticed me. 

"What's that?" He asked Hank. I answered for him.

"My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by Cyberlife." I replied.

"Androids investigating androids, huh? You two sure you want an android hanging around? After everything that happened." You glared at him and Hank said nothing. "Whatever, the FBI will take over the investigation, you'll soon be off the case."

"Pleasure meeting you. Have a nice day." Hank said as he began to walk away.

"And you watch your step." Perkins said. "Don't fuck up my crime scene." I followed Hank as he got away from Perkins. 

"What a fuckin' prick." Hank said.

"I'll be nearby. If you need anything, just ask." The cop said and walked off. I looked at the cameras. Four of them you could easily see, the fifth was wearing their uniforms hat in a way so that most of their face was covered. I wondered why they didn't want their face to be seen. The others didn't care as much. I noticed that they didn't break in.

"They didn't break in?" I questioned.

"No, no signs of forced entry." The officer replied.

"There are cameras in the hallway. The staff would've seen what was happening. Why did they let them in?" I pondered.

"Maybe they didn't check the cameras." Hank said. I turned the chair and looked at it. It had the word 'Android' written on the back. 

"We stored the station androids in the kitchen. There's no evidence that they were involved, but we didn't know what else to do with them." The man said. I played the video. It was an android without his skin on. The deviant on the screen began to speak.

"We ask that you recognize our dignity, our hopes, and our rights. Together, we can live in peace and build a better future, for humans and androids. This message is the hope of a people. You gave us life. And now the time has come for you to give us freedom." He said and the video ended.

"Think that's rA9?" Hank asked.

"Deviants say rA9 will set them free. This android seems to have that objective." I said. I scanned over his features. I got his model and serial number. I also found that one of his eyes was a replaced part. 

"Do you see something?" Hank asked. I was slightly distracted and took a second to respond.

"I identified it's model and serial number." I replied.

"Anything else we should know?" Hank asked. I thought about it.

"No. Nothing." I said. He looked a little skeptical for a moment. Hank went to look around some more. I found a cap, the spot where it was all recorded, and some bullet holes. I analyzed the blood. It was nothing too important. I decided to head into the kitchen. When I got there I looked at the three androids there. 

Objective: Look for a Reaction to Spot the Deviant

"What is your function?" I asked one of them.

"I am a broadcast operator." He replied. I turned to the next one.

"State your model."

"Model JB300, Serial number 336 445 581." 

"Were you present when the deviants broke in?"

"I do not remember." I turned to the third one.

"Has anybody accessed your memory recently?"

"Not to my knowledge." 

"Run a diagnostic." I waited as he did.

"All systems fully operational."

"Have you been in contact with any other androids recently?"

"Only station androids in the normal course of my function." I decided to get a little stricter.

"One of you saw the attack on the surveillance cameras and said nothing. Which means there's a deviant in this room, and I'm going to find out which it is." I said. They said nothing. "If you give yourself up, maybe I can convince the humans not to destroy you." I began. It didn't work. I decided on another angle. "You're going to be switched off. We're going to search your memory and tare you apart piece by piece for analysis. You're going to be destroyed! Do you hear me!? Destroyed!" Once again, it didn't work. I kept going, determined and sure I could find the deviant. "Why should all of you be switched off if only one is deviant? Turn yourself in, or two innocent androids are going to be shut down because of you." I saw the one on the far left glance over at me. There. I walked in front of him and tried to probe his memory. He attacked me.

The fight broke out and I was slammed against the counter. I was stunned and felt afraid as he ripped out my thirium pump. My vision went hazy and glitchy as he stabbed my hand with a knife to stop me from reaching in. 

VITAL SYSTEM DAMAGE! 

Time remaining till shutdown: 1:45

I saw the deviant begin to leave. I tried to think of what to do. I thought of Hank.

"Hank! ...Nhg..Hank! I need help..." It was hard to speak. I was running out of time. In my struggled I kicked a chair over. I glanced over at the knife. I quickly reached to take it out of my hand. I fell to the ground. I spotted my thirium pump. I-I h-have t-to reach it! I crawled over to it and grabbed it in the nick of time. I then hurried to catch the deviant. I saw it head for the elevator. "Stop it! It's a deviant!" I shouted. It's LED went red and it grabbed a gun. I had little time to think or react. I quickly grabbed a gun from the man standing next to me and shot it three times. It collapsed. I gave the gun back to the man.

"Nice shot, Connor." Hank complimented. I was disappointed.

"I wanted it alive." I said. 

"You saved human lives, Connor. You saved my life." Hank told me. I felt a bit better. I walked toward the deviant, but as I did I remembered (Y/n) and Oreon again. I remembered shooting him all over again. I felt guilt. I pushed it aside. I...I can't dwell on it. It's over. Then I remembered her heartbroken expression as she held her friend on the ground. I frowned. I shut my eyes, trying not to show how much that memory hurt. (Y/n)...I...I'm so sorry.