71

(Jungkook's POV)

"I heard they have a huge jacuzzi on the roof of our hotel." Taehyung said, stealing the breadstick off my plate. I would've been mad if I hadn't been so focused on his statement.

"Can we go check it out?" Hoseok was already excited, his eagerness instantly effecting the entire table.

"Let's eat first?" Yoongi brought it back to dinner, everyone quickly agreeing. The waiter came to take our orders which took a long time because Jimin and Namjoon were asking about practically every item on the menu. Eventually they finished and the waiter left.

"So I'm thinking red? Or maybe blue, but not like Yoongi's, like a dark blue." Hoseok talked about his future hair colors as my stomach grumbled.

"You should do silver." Jin suggested, my stomach grumbling again. Taehyung looked over at me, well that's embarrassing.

"When's the last time you ate?" He was smiling, my lips turning into a frown.

"Breakfast...unless you count the pretzel." I rubbed my hand over my tummy. Taehyung looked at my sympathetically, he leaned over, whispering in my ear,

"If you had been with me, I would've made sure you were taken care of." The thought made me smile as he sat back up, sipping his lemonade.

***

"Yes!! No one's here!" Hoseok jumped happily as we made it up to the roof. There was a pool but the big Jacuzzi is what caught our attention. No one was in either of them, which was great.

I walked over to the side of the bubbling water. Setting my towel down on a nearby pool chair. It was dark outside, but the lights of the city plus the rooftop lights was more than enough to see. I removed my shirt, turning to see everyone already in.

"Ahh, this feels so good." Jimin said, closing his eyes as he slid in. The 6 were spread around the Jacuzzi's edge. I slid into the empty spot, between Taehyung and Jimin.

"Let's play a game." Hoseok suggested,

"Fine but no truth or dare." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Let's just play dare then." Hoseok clasped his hands together as I shifted. This never ended well.

"Hoseok I dare you to pick a different game." Yoongi was shoulder deep in the water, obviously enjoying to water.

"Fine."

We ended up playing Never have I ever, because all we knew were high school games. For almost all of the questions only one person or two people had done it. Taehyung and Jimin especially had done some weird things. Like running through the mall in only boxers as a dare. They could've been arrested for that, children after all, but they were just banned from that mall.

Yoongi had eaten only lucky charms for two weeks straight because that was all he had and he didn't feel like going to the store. Jin and Namjoon had both sexted before...hmm, I wonder to who??

Hoseok and I had waited outside for 2 whole nights in the cold for a concert. Which beat Jimin's short record of one night.

Everyone only had 1 or two fingers left and it was my turn to ask the question. While slightly embarrassing I knew a question that only i'd keep up a finger for.

"Never have I ever had sex."

"No fair, that knocks out everyone." Jimin huffed as I shrugged. Sometimes it was good to be a virgin. Do I win? Dammit, Yoongi and Taehyung still had one finger each, even though they'd both had sex before.