57

(Jungkook's POV)

"Would you ever have a threesome?"

"It depends, am I the center of attention or..."

"I think you're supposed to be even, in attention that is to have a good threesome."

"Yeah but are we all in a relationship or just two of us and we invited someone else? Or-"

"What's wrong with you guys?! We're taking a test!" I huffed trying to focus back on my Spanish test. Namjoon and Hoseok kept whispering over my desk, and every once in a while Jin would turn around and join the conversation.

"Mr. Jeon! Is there something you'd like to share with the class?" I looked up as our teacher looked at me. Quiet giggles and whispers could be heard as I shook my head quickly. When she stopped looking at me I shot a glare at Hoseok and Namjoon before looking back at my paper.

"He's only grumpy because he hadn't seen his boyfriend in a week." Namjoon whispered as Hoseok agreed, as if I wasn't right here.

"Yesterday, I caught him eating yogurt!" Hoseok whisper yelled as Namjoon gasped.

"Not yogurt!"

I honestly had no idea what that meant but I didn't risk replying, I didn't want detention.

"Mr. Jeon! Talking again?" The teacher had her hands on her hips as my mouth dropped open.

"I didn't say anything!" It slipped out before I could stop it as I heard more giggles.

"Oh? You want to have an attitude? Detention." She glared at me, daring me to protest. I sighed, looking back at my unfinished test. Hoseok and Namjoon mumbled a few sorrys before actually doing their tests.

Dammit.

***

"Why can't you go see him?" Jin asked as I turned to him. He got detention for sassing a teacher, which frankly happened often with a certain teacher.

"Well I've been busy studying for midterms, and he's been busy with work. He's taking over Yoongi's job at the club for the time being." It works because he can't exactly dance for about two weeks, the doctor said nothing too physical. And it's not like Yoongi can do it for the time being. But it also means he has to do a lot more work. Jin hummed in response as he changed the subject to a harder one.

"You going to tell your mom?"

"Hell no! She'd kill me!" I sat up, dating your step-brother isn't exactly on the list of things appropriate to tell people.

"Not about Taehyung. But telling her you're gay." He lowered his voice when saying it, knowing I didn't want other people to know.

"I don't know...if I tell her, she might tell my step-dad. And he literally disowned Taehyung for coming out, he was kicked out and-"

"Your mom wouldn't let that happen." Jin reassured me. But she tended to do whatever he said.

"Even if she didn't, what if I'm a disappointment? She always wants to set me up with some girl, going on about how I'll have a beautiful bride and how she'd plan the wedding. That's the picture she has in her head. Me with a girl, if I shatter that picture...I'll disappoint her." I looked at my feet. I hated disappointing people, it was one of the worst feelings to me.

"Jungkook," Jin glanced at the teacher who was fast asleep. "Let me show you something."

He stood up, making sure the chair didn't squeak and gestured for me to follow. I slowly got up and followed him out of the class and eventually to his car.