22

(Jungkook's POV)

I gulped, holding onto the end of the shirt. Maybe he won't be mad? Maybe my awful hangover was punishment enough?

I took a step down the stairs, then another. The air in the house was eery, this is too quiet. I eventually made my way to the living room, my eyes landing on the back of Taehyung's head.

"H-hi." I greeted shyly but he didn't turn to me. I walked around the couch, his eyes were focused on a book, since when does he wear glasses? "You said you'd want to talk to me later?" I shuffled my feet nervously, he closed his book placing it on the couch before finally looking at me.

I saw anger in his eyes.

     "Y-you k-know what I'll j-just come back l-later." I was a stuttering mess under his gaze. I quickly turned to run back upstairs.

     "10,000."

     "What?" I froze, he couldn't mean what I think he means.

     "All the alcohol you wasted plus all the charges to my amazon from last night plus to get my carpet redone because it's ruined. It all adds up to 10 thousand dollars."

      I have a fuzzy memory of Hoseok and I getting on Taehyung's tablet last night, I still had his credit card and I maybe sort of remember going on a spending spree.

     "T-ten t-thousand." I turned back to him, no way, how can it cost that much?!

     "Yeah, and you broke all 3 rules." Taehyung came around the couch now only a few feet away.

     "I-I can p-pay you back!" No I can't, that's a lie and we both know it.

     (Taehyung's POV)

     While I was pissed about the money, that wasn't the biggest problem. I could afford that no problem, but he deliberately disobeyed me. At least he didn't find my things, that were in my room.

     "Jungkook-"

     "I'm s-sorry!" He cut me off, his eyes filling with tears. "I s-shouldn't have I-invited them over. And then w-we trashed your room and d-drank your a-alcohol. I'm really sorry!" I was shocked to see tears falling down his face.

     Dammit, I was going to go off on him. If it was anyone else I wouldn't give a damn about their tears...but. He's becoming a weak spot.

     Fuck it. I walked over to him, pulling the crying boy into my arms. This is the second time this has happened in the last week, him crying in the arms. I didn't like seeing him cry.

     "Calm down, I'm not angry with you." I coed, tracing circled on his back.

      "Y-you're n-not?" He hiccuped, his face buried in my chest.

     "Not anymore. So stop crying okay?" I pulled away, cupping his face. He was still sniffling and hiccuping every few seconds.

     "Okay." Jungkook said softly, biting his lip.

     "But you're still getting punished."

     "What?!" He yelped his eyes widening in fear.

"Well I can't just let you off the hook, go upstairs to your room, I'll be up in 10."