67

(Jungkook's POV)

"Alright, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin are meeting us at the airport. Jin and Namjoon are already there." I stood on the porch glancing to the street.

"Jungkook, if she didn't even reply to your text she's not going to come." He said gently, taking my hand. "Plus it's 1 am."

"I know." I didn't want to admit it. I had texted my mom I'd be leaving the country, I didn't even tell her for how long. Hoping she'd reply, even with a simple, 'okay' would've meant the world to me. I don't know why I even bothered.

"Are you okay?" My attention went back to Taehyung.

"Definitely." I smiled, letting him lead me to the car. Well not 100% true, but I will be.

       ***

       "Isn't that cute?" Jin cooed while I kneeled in my chair to look behind me. We had literally just gotten onto the plane and those 3 were already fast asleep. Hoseok was in the middle, his head back as light snores left his mouth. Yoongi was to his left, his head was leaning on Hoseok's shoulder, which I was pretty sure he was drooling on. Jimin had his head laid in Hoseok's lap, with Hoseok's hand curled in the blondes hair.

        "So cute." Namjoon pretended to gag, but it was obvious he found it adorable as well. Jin was in the aisle seat, Namjoon next to him. They were in the row next to us.

        "I've never been in first class before." I said excitedly, slightly bouncing in my seat.

        "Have we decided who's sharing rooms with who?" Jin asked, there had been a whole argument before hand while waiting for the plane.

        "Yeah, everyone's with who they're sitting with now." Taehyung said before closing his eyes, it is 2:30 in the morning.

        ***

        "That was the longest flight of my entire life." Jimin yawned, dragging his suitcase behind him.

        "We're sleeping, meet up in the morning, goodnight." Namjoon used his keycard and he and Jin were gone in seconds. We said goodnight to everybody else before going into our room.

        "Woah."

      (Because I'm lazy af and don't feel like describing anything👌)

        "The view is amazing." I smiled at the night skyline, the buildings lighting up in the darkness. I heard the suitcases drop and when I turned around Taehyung was already passed out. Smiling I walked over to him, unlacing his shoes that luckily had not touched the bed. I took of his shoes before pushing his legs onto the bed.

        I changed into my boxers and one of Taehyung's T-shirt's before covering both Taehyung and I in the blankets. Sleep soon following suit.