19

(Jungkook's POV)

I didn't see Taehyung in the morning. I don't know if that's good or bad. I can't imagine seeing him after what happened yesterday, but at the same time...I kind of really really want to see him.

     "What is wrong with me?" I mumbled, switching channels. I clicked through the TV stations until I landed on some random reality show.

     I kind of zoned out as my thoughts went to last night. "I don't do things with straight boys."

I groaned, muting the TV before tossing the remote control onto the couch. I can't keep denying it. I have to admit it to myself. Besides Taehyung said he'll be there for me even if no one else accepts me.

Okay, deep breath.

"I, Jeon Jungkook am g-" the word wouldn't come out. "Ga-" Why is this so hard?! "G-ga-Dammit!" I rolled over, pushing my face into a pillow.

"I don't like women!" I yelled into the pillow. I instantly felt slightly better. I sat up, staring at the muted TV. "I...do not like women." I said a small smile coming onto my face. I felt like this thing I've been lying to myself was finally out. Even if I only admitted it to myself-

"Is that so?" A deep voice startled me making me fall off the couch.

"You need to stop scaring me like that!" I yelled looking up at the older. My eyes widened at his clothes, he was wearing a gray hoodie that was a different color around the neck from sweat. And black basketball shorts, his clothes weren't abnormal. It was abnormal that seeing him like that made my heart beat so fast. His face glistened with sweat.

"W-where have you been?" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Gym. But did I hear you correctly?" Taehyung came around the couch, towering over me as I was still sitting on the floor.

"Umm, probably not." I mumbled as he held his hand out to me. I don't think I can tell him yet, even though it was pretty obvious but saying it out loud to another person is another thing. I took his hand, and he pulled me up quickly, startling me a bit. I stopped myself from running into his chest.

"So you didn't say that you don't like women?" Taehyung's questioned, titling his head to the side slightly. I backed away from him, my face probably red.

"I don't know."

(Taehyung's POV)

Fucking hell, why would he wear that? It was this pink hoodie but the shorts, the fricking shorts. Too tight and too-

"But anyway, can I have some money?" Jungkook smiled shyly, his big brown eyes looking at mine hopefully.

"What? Why?" I chuckled using the towel around my neck to wipe my forehead.

"Well my mom's not here so I'm not getting my allowance and I really wanted to buy a new pair of-"

"You're spoiled aren't you." I cut him off, his eyes widening with shock.

"No! I'm not!" His arms crossed over his chest.

"So you don't get an allowance every week and get whatever you want whenever you want it? You probably have a car or motorcycle too and a flatscreen in your room?" I raised an eyebrow at him while he opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. I didn't have a problem with that, especially because he was such a sweet kid but teasing him was fun.

"W-well, you live in a mansion!" Was all he could think of after a few seconds.

"Yeah, I bought it with money that I worked for." I smirked as his face got even redder. I couldn't tell if it's because he was mad or because when I said 'worked' he knew it meant being a full time stripper.

"What's your point?" He huffed, looking at his feet. He's so cute when he pouts!

"Well I'm not your mom, I'm not going to give you money for nothing. Maybe we can make a deal." He looked at me waiting for me to finish. "For every kiss I'll give you a dollar."

"What?!" Jungkook's mouth opened in bewilderment.

"Don't act like you don't want to." I laughed walking towards my steps. "I know you want to, I'm just giving you an excuse to do it." I jogged up the stairs towards my room to shower, leaving a shocked Jungkook to stare at my back.

(Jungkook's POV)

"And then Kai kicked him in the stomach like 8 times! It was epic!" Hoseok retold the story, biting on his school lunch mozzarella sticks.

"I saw Havier in the bathroom, he was messed up!" Namjoon said less excited about school drama than Hoseok was.

"Are you coming to the mall tomorrow?" Jin asked me, sipping his juice. Not loud enough to interrupt Hoseok's and Namjoon's conversation.

"I don't have any money." I pouted, pushing my food around with a fork. A certain pair of shoes that I've wanted for weeks coming to mind.

"I can buy them for you." Jin said with a smile, as if reading my mind. I shook my head.

"No they're like 100 dollars!" I refused quickly.

"Well come with us anyway, we can just hang out." He suggested but I shook my head anyway. I don't want to watch Namjoon try and find the perfect jacket for 5 hours and not have any money to spend myself.

"Just think about it okay?"

***

"A hundred dollars?" Taehyung's eyes didn't leave his TV as he shot another mugger on whatever Xbox game he was playing. I nodded and then realized he wasn't able to see me.

"Yes?" I fiddled with my thumbs as he paused his game, looking back at me. His tongue rolled over his bottom lip, his eyes flickering to mine before back at my eyes.

"100 kisses then?" Taehyung's voice was playful yet intoxicating. I really really want those shoes. And if I'm going to be completely honest with myself...I did kind of want to kiss him.

Mission: 100 kisses in a day
Only for the $100 of course

My step brother is a stripperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें