29

(Jungkook's POV, one month later)

"Wait stop, you did what?"

"She has no were else to go!"

"So you let a rando into your house?!"

"What if she had aids!" Namjoon asked as Hoseok groaned.

"What if she kills you in the night?" I added on as Namjoon nodded.

"A little kitty isn't going to kill me, and can cats even get aids?" Hoseok laughed as we shouted out multiple possibilities of taking in a street cat.

"I think what Hoseok did was nice." Jin smiled.

"Thank you! Somebody sees the good here."

"But..." Jin added on.

"Oh no, there's a but." Hoseok sighed as we laughed.

"You should probably take her to the vet, you don't know what she could have."

Since the incident this was the third day Jin's been back to school, we were all super happy...and also nervous about that. He had been in a wheelchair previously, his legs having multiple scars now from the stab wounds.

All three of us haven't left Jin's side, especially Namjoon who constantly apologizes every chance he gets even Jin's already forgiven him. The other kids mostly left us alone, seeing as Jin could've pressed charges on the boys but didn't. There were still a few assholes though.

"Let's change the subject." Hoseok said abruptly, turning to me. "How are things going with our favorite stripper?" He smiled knowingly as both Namjoon and Jin turned their attention to me.

"G-going well." I choked on my water from all the sudden attention.

"Has he popped the question?" Jin raised an eyebrow his eyes locked on mine.

"We've only been on two dates." I mumbled, for the past month I'd been so worried about Jin that I barely payed attention to Taehyung. Although he has persuaded me into two dates since the event and both were absolutely amazing.

"You need to hurry up and become bbf's like right now." Hoseok said in a overly girly dramatic way. I rolled my eyes at him, a smile on my face.

***

"Mmm- no Taehyung-" I tried to push him away but he only held me tighter, his face moving from my neck to right above mine.

"Why not?" He whined making me giggle.

"I'm studying."

"I usually take that as an excuse but you have a 3 day weekend, you have a lot of time to study."

"But I'm studying now." I smiled trying to push him off of me. One of my books falling to the ground.

"Well can you study something else?" He raised an eyebrow in a suggestive way. "Like...anatomy?"

"Actually anatomy is one of my books, did you know that the heart has four main pulmonary veins-" I started and laughed when I heard Taehyung groan.

He left the room and I thought that was the end of it. I went back to studying when I heard the door open again. Taehyung set a bowl on the desk. The bowl...with all the things Taehyung and I had written down.

I watched as Taehyung leaned back against the wall, his hand pulling out a crumpled piece of paper from it.

"Tae-"

"Ohh 69? I believe this was one of yours." He smirked when seeing my face turn of a shade of red. He turned the paper over to show me.

"Studying-"

"Please, baby boy? I'll let you study all day tomorrow, I won't bother you at all." Taehyung promised, a small pout on his face. I smiled, I couldn't help it.

"Alright."