34

(Hoseok's POV)

My eyes looked over the now empty parking lot, instantly recognizing Chanyeol's overly expensive car.

"Look." Yoongi pointed at a light pole. "Those types of security cameras have a 100 foot range, that means, it's view ends..." Yoongi took three steps forward. "Here."

Namjoon widened his eyes at the older male. I only nodded, that means the camera wouldn't cover Chanyeol's car. I heard Namjoon readjust the duffle bag on his shoulder as we made are way over to the car, my bat dragging on the ground.

Yoongi broke the window, easily getting into the car.

"Has he done stuff like this before?" Namjoon whispered as we watched him hotwire it. I shrugged, not entirely knowing if he did these kind of thing often. But in this moment I was grateful for it. My eyes landed on the pole in front of the car, this one having no security camera.

The car started suddenly making Namjoon jump slightly. Yoongi pulled out before driving straight into pole, not hard enough to hurt himself but to make a large dent in the front of the car. The air bags deployed, completely covering Yoongi.

I walked over, opening the door so he could get out.

"You alright?" I asked as he got out, closing the door behind him.

"Perfect. Take out the windshield, and the front Hoseok. You, break the front two windows and dent the car but only towards the front." Yoongi tossed a bat to Namjoon who only nodded.

10 minuets later and the car looked a mess, the windows shattered and incredibly dented. Yoongi smiled as he looked at our work.

"Now...to the locker room." I stuffed the baseball bats into the duffle bag, looking towards the school.

***

We had just been wandering around the school, almost getting caught a few times until I looked at my phone. 2:03, it's time.

We waited until almost everyone had left the musty locker room. Waiting for Chanyeol and his two friends to make their way towards the exit. Gym class ending 5 minuets ago.

"That pitch was crazy!" One of them laughed as they came into view. When I saw them I immediately stepped between him and the entrance. Chanyeol's eyes landed on me, his eyebrows raising.

"What're you doing-" Before he could even speak my hands were gripping his shirt. He was like 4 inches taller than me but that didn't matter as I pushed him into a locker.

"I know what you did." I spat as he realized what this was about. His two friends, Kai and Sehun I think it was, became defensive but didn't attack. I heard Yoongi lock the door to the locker room, Namjoon and him coming into vision.

"Did you think you could get away with it?" I hissed my whole body becoming hot with anger.

"Is this about your friend? Jin? You know the kid wanted it, he's gay just like him." Chanyeol smirked as he glanced at Namjoon. "It's disgusting really, I tried it out and it was really repulsive, especially with all his screaming-" my fist connected with his jaw, making him stumble back a bit.

The rest of it was a blur. I remember jumping on Chanyeol, hitting him as many times I could, kicking, punching, scratching. I remember seeing Namjoon pushing Kai into a locker, his head hitting it roughly. I don't know where Sehun was, but I'm pretty sure I heard him scream...Yoongi most likely doing something that would make a little girl cry if she saw it. Namjoon pulled me off of Chanyeol at some point, wanting his turn to fuck up the bastard.

The knives were only brought into it at the very end. When they had attacked Jin, he had stab wounds. We wanted them to feel exactly what he had, and they did, probably worse. I limited myself though, I didn't want them to die...just suffer. The way Jin had, the way he probably will forever. Always thinking of what they had taken from him every time he entered this school, every time he saw them around town. It would haunt him.

And that's what fueled me.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi snapped me out of my daze, pulling my arm. I reluctantly pulled back, standing up. The three bloody guys in front of me not making me feel any remorse. I watched as Yoongi pulled a gun out of his pants pocket, Namjoon and I's eyes widening in shock.

"Wha-"

"Listen to me, and listen well." Yoongi commanded, the gun pointing at Kai's chest. Chanyeol, Sehun, And Kai especially looked at him with complete fear. "You tell anyone we did this and you die." Yoongi pulled up his shirt slightly, revealing black ink. Inked in bold numbers it read 552. It was just a number but anyone that saw it...knew. It was the sign for the biggest gang in the country, arguable the world. 552 was the number of gangs his completely wiped out to become what they were today. The gang went by several names but everyone knew, 552.

Those three knew it too.

"N-no way." Chanyeol mumbled, shock prevalent on his bloodied face.

"You tell anyone-"

"W-we won't!" Kai screamed, holding his broken arm.

"If anyone asks, you got into a car accident, ran into a pole in the school parking lot." I spoke as the three nodded quickly, I put my hand on Yoongi's shoulder and he slowly put the gun back into his pocket.

"Oh, and clean up this blood before you go to the hospital." Namjoon said before walking out, Yoongi and I following behind him.

I zipped up my hoodie so any cameras wouldn't see the blood. We went back to the parking lot, Yoongi telling us to wait before dragging the duffle bag to Chanyeol's car.

"What's he doing?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi opened the back door.

"He's putting the blood of the weapons in the car, so the accident will look real." I explained. After a few moment Yoongi emerged again, the weapons wiped clean.

"Let's go."

(Namjoon's POV)

"No you're lying!" Jungkook shook his head as tears brimmed his eyes. He knew it was true. "And those sick bastards will just get away with it!"

"Don't worry, we handled that." I said as Hoseok shot me a look. Jungkook nodded, not asking questions.

"That's why Jin hasn't been to school the past week? And you told me he was sick!" Jungkook sobbed as Hoseok let him cry into his shoulder. "You lied."

"Because we knew you'd be heartbroken. And that you'd want to see Jin right away, but he needed time." I tried to explain so he wouldn't be upset.

"W-well can we go see him now?" Jungkook sniffled as I looked at Hoseok for confirmation.

"Sure Kooks, but you have to be strong for him. If you cry then you know he will too." Hoseok said gently. "And I don't think we should talk about anything related to school, just things that make him happy."

Jungkook nodded, wiping his face with his sleeves.

"Okay, Let's go see Jin."