40

(Taehyung's POV)

     I closed my door behind me, my eyes scanning the room for Jungkook. I looked at his sleeping form, a small smile appearing on my face. I walked over to him, kneeling beside the couch, his arms tightly hugging my pillow.

     I decided not to wake him up if I still had to change. I changed my clothes quickly, putting my phone into my pocket and going back over to the couch.

     "Jungkook." I poked his cheek which only made him curl more into the pillow. The sight was honestly the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Before waking him I pulled out my phone, taking a photo. New lockscreen.

      "Jungkookie~" I shook his shoulder slightly, kneeling down once again. He groaned softly, turning on the couch. I shook him a little harder but still no response. If he was my actual brother I'd probably hit him or pull him off the couch but my mind wouldn't let me do that.

      Am I really going to carry him? RIP my poor back. Even though he's actually slightly underweight, still there's only like an inch difference in our height. I tried shaking him again, repeating his name. But of course, it didn't work.

      I finally resorted to picking him up, sliding an arm under his knees and then under his back. I stumbled slightly when standing up but quickly caught myself. I looked down as I felt Jungkook curl into me, his sleeping face pressing against my chest. I glanced around the room to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything before walking over to the door.

***

I finally put him down on the bed, my arms tired. I removed his shoes and socks, before pushing his feet onto the bed. I pulled the covers over him, heading towards the door to go to my room.

"Tae~" His voice stopped me. I thought maybe he was still asleep but when I turned around I saw that his eyes were open.

"Have you been awake this whole time?"

"Maybe..." he smiled weakly, obviously sleepy.

"You bum, making me carry you." I scoffed, not actually upset with him. He giggled, sitting up in the bed.

"Cuddle?" He held out his arms, a cute expression on his face. Don't be weak. Don't give in, don't-

Jungkook smiled brightly as I made way over to the bed, sliding in next to him. He immediately cuddled into my chest, his minty sent and warmth surrounding me.

***

"Fuck you then! I don't need this shit!" He yelled, pushing the other boy into the locker.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" People started chanting and forming a circle around the two like what always happened when there was a possible fight.

"Beat his ass!" Some yelled out as Hoseok grabbed my arm.

"Let's go, Kookie." He mumbled.

"But my stuff." Of course they had to be fighting right in front of my locker. Hoseok pulled me away, dragging me to our classroom.

"Jungkook I want to tell you something." He smiled, closing the classroom door behind him. No one was in here because they all wanted to see the fight.

"What is it?"

"Do you remember Yoongi?" He asked as I sat down on top of a desk. I nodded quickly, remembering the blue haired club owner. "Well...he's my boyfriend now."

"What?!" Hoseok was smiling brightly as my eyes widened. "Congratulations!" I only met him once but even though at the time they were only 'fuckbuddies' at the time...Yoongi seemed to treat Hoseok well.

"Thanks-"

"If he hurts you I'll kill him." I held up my fist as he bursted out in a fit of laughter.

"Kooks...Yoongi would destroy you. But I appreciate your threat." He spoke between laughs as I pouted.

"Just because he's a gang member doesn't mean he can't be killed. Maybe I'd do it while he sleeps." I crossed my arms over my chest as Hoseok gave me a look that pretty much said 'we both know you wouldn't do that but I'll just let you believe that'

"We should go on a double date!" Hoseok beamed suddenly.

"Umm that might be awkward. You do remember Yoongi is Taehyung's boss right?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!"

"I guess I could ask."

This doesn't seem like a good idea