54

(Taehyung's POV)

      "Jungkook stop crying." Jimin said softly as Yoongi groaned. I took off my jacket and kneeled down next to Yoongi.

       "Want me to count down?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

       "Shut the fuck up and do it." Yoongi hissed, the bullet had gone straight through his thigh. I tied my jacket around the wound to stop the bleeding. He hissed when I tightened it.

        Jungkook had done what I told him, he pushed Jaemin's leg so his aim was off. Instead of the bullet going through Yoongi's heart, it went through his leg.

       "He's not dead." I looked at Jungkook who was staring at Jaemin. I couldn't tell if he was crying because of all that happened or because he thought he was looking at a dead man. "I shot him in the dick, his skull hit the ground when he fell so he's knocked out." I explained.

        Even with all that happened Jimin snickered when I said dick. I didn't mean to shoot him there but again, I haven't shot a gun in years, my aim was off. Jimin held his arm, his wrist probably broken in more than one way.

       Jimin stood up with Jungkook's help as I hooked Yoongi's arm around my shoulders. And grabbing his waist to keep him steady as we stood up slowly. It was a slow trip to the car but eventually we made it, Yoongi in the back with Jungkook and Jimin in passengers seat.

       I was about to get in when Yoongi stopped me.

      "Go get the money suitcases! I didn't get shot for nothing!" Yoongi glared at me as I rolled my eyes. I made my way back into the warehouse when I heard static.

      "Hello? Seung-hyun? Hello?" I glanced at one of the fallen men and realized it must be a walkie-talkie. I made my way over to him and found it on his belt. I pressed down the button.

        "Hey you might want to come pick up your men, they probably have about ten minuets before they bleed to death." I dropped the Talkie and went to grab the suitcases as I heard the guy respond. But I didn't care to listen as I walked back to the car.

       I put the suitcases in the backseat before getting in the drivers seat.

       "Should we call 9-1-1?" Jimin asked when we were on the road, headed towards the nearest hospital.

       "Those guys kill people for a living and you want to help them?" Yoongi asked but hissed when he accidentally moved his leg.

       "I don't know." Jimin mumbled.

       "Their men will come for them." I reassured him as I glanced at Jungkook in the mirror. He was fast asleep, his forehead pressed against the window.

       "As soon as Yoongi's is not in a life threatening situation, and my wrist is better...I'm going to beat both of your asses!" Jimin promised, which I'm sure he'll follow through with. I knew Jungkook and Jimin were still mad but they'll leave it alone for tonight.

       "Well I may have a minor concussion so you may want to hold off on that." I replied, I was struggling to keep my vision from becoming fuzzy. I reached up to touch my head and immediately winced.

       ***

       (Jungkook's POV)

      "Mr. Kim has a minor concussion. He should rest for awhile. No work, sports, excessive TV, or anything like that. Here's a prescription for headache medicine and anti-nausea medicine." The doctor handed me a prescription.

      "Mr. Park will be put in a splint for his wrist. Then in about a week he'll get a cast. He'll need to elevate and ice his wrist. For him you can get over the counter pills. I'll give you a prescription for anti-inflammatories and some pain killers." He handed me another prescription.