69

(Namjoon's POV)

      "That's what you get for playing Mario Kart all night." I laughed as he complained about being exhausted.

       "Don't act like you slept, you were watching the entire time." He replied, sitting in front of me, handing me the towel.

       "I didn't watch for the Mario Kart. I only watched because it's adorable and funny how excited and frustrated you get." I chucked as he crossed his arms. I threw the towel over his head, helping him dry his hair.

        (Jungkook's POV)

        "So how was everyone's sleep?" Taehyung asked, the entire table going silent. "So no one got any?"

        I watched Hoseok quickly take a bite out of his biscuit, a faint blush on his face. That answers that question. Jin giggled while Namjoon rolled his eyes, that could only mean 1 of 2 things. They either stayed up having sex, or Jin kept Namjoon up all night playing...probably Mario Kart. Either 2 was very likely.

        "Anyways." Jimin broke the silence. "What does one do in, Italy?" So far we had only seen the hotel, everything was too dark last night.

"Sightseeing."

"Theatre!"

"I heard there a helicopter rides though."

"Do they have sky diving?!"

"You can sky dive anywhere! We're in Rome people! We should explore, see things you can only see here-"

"Can we drive around on Vespas?"

"Italian shopping!"

"Can we go to the movies? The new mission impossible came out."

Namjoon sighed, he obviously wanted to explore the city. The one of a kind architecture and history. But being with a bunch of, short attention spanned teenagers, that seemed unlikely.

So we split up. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung went to sightseeing. Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok wanted to shop and then go to the theatre. I didn't know which group to pick but Hoseok grabbed my arm, pulling me over to his side.

"Vespa, Vespa's, VESPA!" Jimin eagerly chanted while Jin payed the man for a 1 day rental of 2 vehicles. They were expensive so we opted for 2 people per. Jin argued that Taehyung gave me his credit card and that he's rich, but I felt bad spending his money. Especially if we're about to go shopping.

"Jungkook may be cheap but I," Hoseok flashed Yoongi's card, "am not." We still agreed to two Vespa's. I got onto one, Jin wrapping his arms around my waist as he got behind me. Hoseok started up his, Jimin behind him.

To say the city was beautiful seemed like an understatement.

       4 hours of shopping later...which pretty much consisted of Jin handing me piles of clothes at a time to go try on. I never had a minute to rest between his cycles. And even with that he still managed to pick out like 6 outfits for himself.

       Jimin and Hoseok has also came out carrying big bags, guess everyone was successful. Which brings us to the present. I took a chunk out of my pretzel, leaning back against the metal bench. There was a big water fountain? What do they call those things that shoot water up into the air? Well anyways that was a few feet away. I watched as kids would tug on their parents sleeves, getting coins to toss into it, probably hoping that whatever wish came true. I liked watching people walk past, that was until-

        "So what went wrong?" Jin asked, turning to me on the bench. Hoseok leaned forward also looking at me.

       "I've been wondering the same thing." He added as my eyebrows furrowed.

       "Maybe they were just too tired." Jimin suggested while I tried to figure out what was going on.

       "What are you guys talking about?"

       "Your virginity." Jin said, stealing the last part of my pretzel like what he just said wasn't weird. I only became more confused and now slightly embarrassed.

       "Yeah, and why it's still in tact." Jimin took a sip of his strawberry smoothie. I looked at Hoseok for help but he had the same expression as Jimin and Jin.

        "I mean, I figured you would've done it by now. Especially when you guys had your own room in a luxury hotel...in Italy." Jin smiled teasingly, "no pressure though there's no set time you have to lose it."

        What is happening right now? They had all thought about this?! I glanced around to make sure no one had heard our conversation, luckily no one had.

       "H-how do you know I haven't lost it?" I tried to sound confident. Which failed because all three of them bursted out laughing. My face was burning as I crossed my arms.

      "We just know." Jimin patted my shoulder, as I pouted. I felt the need to defend myself, even though I'm the youngest here I didn't want to be seen as a baby.

       "Taehyung fell asleep right when we got there." I said quickly, which was true. But it's not like we would've had sex if he had been awake. Right?

       "Ohh should we buy you lingerie?" Jimin clapped his hands together eagerly while Jin nodded eagerly. "Maybe it'll happen tonight!"

        "Definitely not." I would want it to happen naturally, not because I...seduced him? "Can we change the subject?"

        I was relieved when they agreed, moving on to talk about the play we were going to see. I tried to focus on the conversation but now I couldn't stop thinking about it.

       (Taehyung's POV)

       "The construction of this structure was started in AD 72 under the emperor-." I began to tune out as the tour guide went on and on. The buildings were beautiful but I rather walk around and see for myself than listen to someone talk about it for 3 hours.

       "I already know all this, do you guys want to sneak away?" Namjoon whispered while Yoongi quickly agreed. Relieved, I followed behind them, moving to a different part of the Colosseum.

       "So what's up with you and Jungkook?" Yoongi asked when we were far enough away. Namjoon looked over the brochure as I looked at Yoongi.

       "What do you mean?"

       "Is he saving himself for marriage or something?" Yoongi leaned against one of those boards they have in front of every important spot, giving you a paragraph about it.

        I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. What kind of question was that? He was asking why I hadn't taken my boyfriends virginity? Instead of answering I replied with, "that's none of your business." Even if we had...done it, I doubt Jungkook would appreciate me telling people about it, especially Yoongi.

       "So he is saving himself?" Yoongi crossed his arms as I rolled my eyes. He always had a thing for pushing peoples buttons. "Or maybe it's you that's refusing to take the next step?"

       Yes, No. I mean a few months ago he had wanted to...do it, but I told him I wanted it to be special, and that he be 18. We are in Italy and he is 18. But that doesn't mean we should do it the first second we can.

        "Why do you care?" I raised an eyebrow, trying to figure his point. It's not like I could ignore him, we'd be spending 2 weeks here, plus he's my boss so...

        "Jungkook's probably scared to do it." Namjoon spoke making me jump. He had been so quiet I momentarily forgot he was so close.

       "Scared?" That seemed unlikely considering he initiated-

       "He's usually confident about things till it's just about to happen, then he'll panic." Namjoon didn't look up from the map, "oh the elevator is over there!" He pointed, Yoongi followed behind him as I stayed back.

        Has he been thinking about it? The thought made me nervous.

"You coming of what?"