10

(Jungkook's POV)

     "W-what?"

     "I'm just kidding!" Taehyung laughed grabbing his jacket. Oh yeah, I knew that. "Let's go to the coffee shop, unless you want to go home, it's late-"

     "Coffee shop!...I mean um, coffee shop sounds good."

      Even though is was close to 3 am the coffee shop across the street was open 24/7. Since I had been sneaking out to the club I've been tired at school. I couldn't let my grades drop though, my parents would become suspicious. So I slept during breaks and lunch, my friends were starting to ask questions but I'd think about that later.

I talked with Taehyung in the coffee shop for a long time. Sometimes talking about nothing at all, sometimes about deep stuff. But most of it was random, just getting to know him.

And...I really enjoyed it. He was sweet, funny, and weird. Making him completely perfect. That is, until he asked...

     "Are you a bottom or a top?"

     "Taehyung!" I ripped off a piece of my pastry and threw it at his face. "PG please." My face heated up as he laughed.

     "PG...okay so...do you like it when you're the boss or-" he was just rewording his earlier question.

     "I don't mean like that!" I rolled my eyes.

     "Please, I want to know." Taehyung whined, I forgot he was 4 years older than me when he acted like that.

     "I said I'm straight." I mumbled, taking a sip of my drink.

     "But if you were gay?" Why was he pressing this so much?

     "I don't know...is it based of age or height or something?"

      "No, although height...if there was a significant height difference it would be hard for the shorter one to be a top." He laughed, which he did a lot. Not that I'm complaining, he always looked so happy. Taehyung and I are almost the exact same height, so I don't-

     "Age doesn't matter either, it's about how you feel. If you're dominate or submissive." That look in his eyes from earlier was back. "If you and I were to do something...I'd definitely be top."

      "Yeah right! I'd be the top!" I didn't really know who actually would be, probably Taehyung but I felt the need to defend myself since he said it like there was no way I could be dominant.

      "Pft! You? Dom over me?" Taehyung looked at me like a kid who just said 'I wanna be a unicorn when I grow up' that look that said one thing...

      "Aww sweetie, that's cute, but that's not possible." Taehyung reached over and ruffled my hair as if what I said was cute. I wanted to bite his hand.

     But something about him calling me sweetie...all the cute nicknames and when he pinned me against the wall at the club and-

     "I'm not a sub!" I protested, a little to loud. My face immediately reddened as I looked around to see if anyone had heard. Calming down when I realized no one had.

"Do you want to test that theory?"

***

I have to go home. I'm behind coffee shop at 3 something in the morning. Being pinned against the fucking wall, Taehyung hovering over me.

How did I get here? Why didn't I stop it? Why does he look so fucking sexy? Why is the sky blue??

"If you're straight...and not a sub, then tell me to stop." Taehyung dared me, I opened my mouth to question what he was about to do when his lips met my neck.

His warm lips pressing kisses down my neck. My breath hitched as he opened his mouth, his tongue rolling over one spot before softly biting it, sure to leave a hickey.

"T-Taehyung-" my voice was shaky, what did I want? He hummed against my neck, one of his hands trailing up my waist, his fingers sneaking under my shirt. His hands griping my bare skin, I didn't stop him.

He stopped assaulting my neck to make eye contact with me.

"Let me be your first kiss." Taehyung eyes searched mine, looking for some kind of protest or slight sign of discomfort.

He didn't see any.

My face is red and my body is hot, I'm straight, I'm straight, I'm straight.

Anyone could've done that, it was just my body reacting! It doesn't mean anything!

But why am so turned on?

And why did I say-

"Okay."