70

I looked over myself in the mirror, the outfit Jin picked out for me was...not what I was used to. It was a flowey black top that had a very deep v. I had black pants with lots of rips and black ankle boots. Jin told me to make sure I put on all the ear piercings. The deepness of the v made me a bit self conscious.

       I stepped out of the bathroom, Jimin whistling as I exited.

       "That top was a good call." Hoseok complimented Jin, "very sexy." He smirked at me, coming over to grab my wrist. "Now lets do something with that hair."

       I could tell the extra mile they were going was about the conversation we had earlier. I'm pretty sure they thought if I looked more adult to Taehyung, then maybe...which I don't even know why they care about that! The whole thing made me flustered.

       We agreed to meet the others in the lobby to head to the restaurant Yoongi picked. The 4 of us were in the elevator currently, my nerves picking up. I'll just act normally, if something happens then it does, if it doesn't...then that's fine too.

        I felt the metal box stop, the doors opening. We got out of the elevator, moving farther into the lobby.

      "There they are." Hoseok pointed, leading us over.

      "Finally! I'm starving." Namjoon said, throwing his arm around Jin's shoulders. "Let's go." As we got outside I wondered how we were all going to get there.

       "I rented and SUV, figured it would make things easier." Jimin skipped in front of us, the keys jingling in his hand. The bright red SUV came into vision as we got closer. It stood out because most cars here were expensive sports cars.

       "So Jimin sucks at driving, I'll do it." Hoseok took the keys out of the blondes hand, a protest soon following.

       "Hey, I rented it!"

       "Well I want to live."

        "I'm not that bad a driver."

       Yoongi took the keys from Hoseok, silently walking to the drivers seat. The two didn't argue anymore, though Jimin still kept his pout.

       Yoongi sat in the drivers seat, Namjoon in passengers, putting GPS on his phone. Jin sat behind them, taking up 3 seats with his legs which I rolled my eyes at. Jimin and Hoseok took the middle while Taehyung and I sat in the back row.

      "I should've been driving." I heard Jimin grumble.

       "Don't wanna die young." Hoseok said back. Jimin crossed his arms, looking out the window. Probably ignoring Hoseok who sighed in defeat.

       I turned to Taehyung who I had barely gotten to talk to all day. To my dismay I saw he had already been looking at me, his gaze intense.

       "What do I have something on my face?" I asked touching my cheek. He smiled, shaking his head. He patted the seat next to him, I got the message and slid over one just as the car started. I put on my seatbelt, laying my head on Taehyung's shoulder as he put his hand on my lower thigh.

       "How was the play?" He asked when we were on the road.

       "It was amazing, all the actors were super good, and I liked the plot." I said fondly, "what about sightseeing?"

       "Also good, I took lots of pictures." I felt him shift, handing me his phone afterwards. I swiped through the pictures, Rome really was beautiful. He gave a little information about each photo, like where it was and...what it was because I couldn't tell sometimes.

       "We're 15 minuets away." Namjoon said, making me look up. I looked back down just as a notification appeared on Taehyung's phone.

      "JB texted you." I handed him the phone looking away as he clicked on it.

      "You can look." He chuckled, "I don't mind."

       I glanced at his phone to see a long message, I didn't read it, not finding that necessary as Taehyung replied to it.

      (Jimin's POV)

      My phone buzzed. It was a work update from JB. I was still ignoring Hoseok so I turned my body towards him so he couldn't see my phone. I laughed softly at a text that wasn't funny, hoping to gage a reaction from Hoseok.

      "What's so funny?" He asked, I didn't look at him, acting as if he didn't speak at all. The driving thing had been kind of true but he was always teasing me. He didn't take me seriously but he did Yoongi. I wanted him to see me as an adult just like Yoongi, which I guess ignoring him like a 5 year old wasn't exactly ideal, but I wasn't going back now.

       I turned off my phone, looking at my hands as I heard Hoseok shift.

       "I'm sorry I insulted your driving." He apologized lowly, no one else hearing. "Don't ignore me." He whined, I bit my lip to keep from smiling.

       "It's fine. I am a really bad driver." I mumbled, looking up at him as he smiled brightly. "Do you see me as an adult?" I asked suddenly, his expression changing.

        "You are 21..."

        "You know what I mean." I laid my arms across my knees, waiting for his response.

        "Is that why you got mad? Because I teased you? I tease everyone." He replied.

        "You don't tease Yoongi."

        "Yes I do, but not nearly as much. But it's not because I don't respect you. Plus if I teased Yoongi too much who knows what would happen." He laughed, looking up front to make sure he didn't hear. Which he didn't, everyone was immersed in their own conversations.

        "True." I smiled, feeling much better. Hoseok scooted closer, putting a hand on my knee.

       "I do see you as an adult." He smirked, my face becoming pink.

        "I'm supposed to be making you flustered." I mumbled, he leaned in, his lips to my ear.

      "How's that working for you?" He asked, moving back only to trap my lips in his.

       "Hey! No PDA in a inclosed place!" Someone yelled, Hoseok pulling away with a laugh.

"We're here!" Namjoon said, grabbing everyone's attention.