4

(Jungkook's POV)

     I need to go back to that strip club.

     I can't get his face out of my head. His body...his words. Maybe if I see him again I can  be content.

     So that's why I'm in front of Jin's bedroom door at 1 am, about to sneak into his room to try and find my fake ID. Because I couldn't ask him...he'd ask why. I'd tell him, then...well I just can't do that.

     This was technically breaking and entering. I would have to tell Jin that he's going to get robbed if he keeps his spare key under the welcome mat. But for now...it works in my favor.

     I quietly twisted the knob to his bedroom. The other night I saw Jin take the ID's out of his wallet. It would probably be on his dresser. I opened door, slowly closing it behind me.

     Jin's sleeping figure on the bed made me gulp. I needed to be careful. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness before shuffling around the room. Okay not on his dresser. Maybe the one by his bedside.

     My eyes widened as I saw all the stuffies on the ground near his bed. Damn his obsession. I was 99% sure all the plushies were Mario related. There was no clear pathway to the bed.

     I reluctantly stepped up to the edge, I'm sorry Jin, but I have to do this. I stepped on one of the stuffies and instantly regretted it.

     "It's a-me, Mario!" The toy squeaked and I instantly jumped back. I held my breath as I looked at Jin. Waiting for him to wake up and scream.

     He simply rolled over in the bed, still sleeping soundly. I released a breath of relief, deciding I couldn't walk through the stuffies. There's only one other option.

     I had to get on the bed, reach over Jin, and grab his wallet. It was the only way for me to get my fake ID.

     This was a bad plan and I know it, but it doesn't seem like I have another choice. I made my way over to the bed, gently putting one knee on it. The bed sunk slightly beneath me, I bit my lip as I kept my eyes on Jin. He didn't move.

     I put my other knee on the bed, slowly crawling closer and closer to him. When I was right next to him, I paused. Still asleep. I reached over, across him, feeling the dresser.

    Bingo! His wallet! I mentally cheered. Maybe this wasn't such a bad plan after all.

     I went through the wallet quickly, finally finding my fake ID. I put his wallet back, sliding the card into my back pocket. I was about to get off the bed when I was suddenly pulled down.

     Before I knew it my face was being pressed into Jin's chest, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly. Shit. Abort mission! Abort Mission!

     "No babe, not that." He mumbled in his sleep, I fought back a giggle. What kind of dream was he having?

     I gently moved his arms, escaping from his grip. I swiftly made my way to the door, then out of the house.

     "Mission accomplished." I smiled to myself before walking over to my motorcycle.

Now...to the strip club