41

(Hoseok's POV)

      "Are you excited? I'm super excited!" I smiled, bouncing on the bed slightly. The plan was to go on a picnic then see a movie. It was cliche, but I was excited for Jungkook to get to know Yoongi and also to inspect Taehyung. I've met him multiple time before but I haven't been able to really talk to him.

In my opinion, no one is good enough to deserve my best friends. But there are people I'm happier with than others.

Yoongi didn't say anything like usual when I'm on a happy rant. He just listens, nodding occasionally. At first I was worried he would find me annoying but...

(Yoongi's POV)

I find it cute, whenever he's happy I feel happy too. Even though I'm not as verbal about it like he is. Plus it works, most of the time I don't talk that much but Hoseok fills the silence, and I like listening to him. He can always tell how I feel about something even if I don't say anything.

"Ah were going to be late!" Hoseok said suddenly, putting on his shoes but not taking the time to tie them. He ended up tripping which was very hard not to laugh at.

"You okay?" I asked, helping him up. He brushed off his jacket, actually tying his shoes this time.

"Yeah, now lets go!" He dragged me out of the house, his smile never leaving his face.

(Jungkook's POV)

"Taehyung! What the hell?!"

"Baby, please calm do-"

"Don't baby me right now Kim Taehyung. Do you have any idea how hard I worked for that?!"

"It was bound to happen." Taehyung said softly, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It took me 2 hours to get that high score." I pouted, tossing the game controller onto the couch. "And you beat it in 2 minuets."

"Look at the bright side." Taehyung started as I looked at him skeptically. "Now you have a new goal to work towards." He smiled glancing at his crazy high score. In my opinion that was impossible to beat.

"Shut up." I threw a pillow at him, which smacked him right in the face.

"Jungkook~ forgive me." He crawled over to me on the couch as I turned my face away from him. "I'm sorry I'm wayyyy better than you at video games."

The last part made my mouth open in shock.

"Do you want to go right now, we can fight. Right here, right now." I challenged as he laughed as my attempt to be threatening. Why does no one think I'm threatening?

"You-" Taehyung was cut off by the sound of his phone. He picked it up, turning off the alarm before looking at me. "Time to go." He smiled, cutting our play argument short.

***

      I closed the door to the car, excitedly walking over to Hoseok and Yoongi. Taehyung followed behind me as I approached the two on the mat. Hoseok turned around, his face lighting up as he stood to tackle me in a hug.

"You're late." He mumbled with a smile on his face as he pulled away from me.

"Or maybe you're early." I retaliated, looking over his shoulder at the blue haired boy who's eyes were closed while he leaned back on the blanket. "Hi Yoongi." I greeted, He waved in response, going back to his position.

"Where's the picnic basket?" Taehyung spoke for the first time since getting here. I looked at Hoseok, wondering the same thing.

"Huh? You guys were supposed to bring it." Hoseok pushed his fingers into his hair, a sign of frustration/confusion.

"I'm pretty sure we agreed you would bring it."

"When? Because I remember texting you that you should bring it."

"No-"

"This is what happens when people try to do something cute and cliche in real life." Yoongi cut us all off, sighing as he stood up. "Let's just go to McDonald's."

"I'm good with that." Taehyung replied, already heading back to his car as Yoongi did the same.

"We're really going to McDonald's?" Hoseok asked, obviously flustered by this sudden change in the direction of this 'double date'

"Guess so, McDonald's is super romantic too, right?" I laughed as Hoseok hit my shoulder playfully.

"You guys coming or what?" Taehyung shouted from the car.