38

(Hoseok's POV)

"Yoongi? What're you doing here?" I questioned as he pushed past me into my house, he didn't answer so I reluctantly closed my front door, locking it behind me.

I watched as he paced around the living room, before glancing at the clock. 12:00, midnight. The older finally turned to me as I awaited an explanation.

"I'm late for work." He stated as he came around the couch to stand in front of me, inches away. "And I need you, right now." His hands looped around my shoulders, pushing our bodies together and before I could even process anything his lips were on mine.

His tongue grazed over my bottom lip, I wanted badly to take him right then and there but I can't be that easy.

I pulled away from him, which was extremely hard to do. My hand ruffling my hair.

"Yoongi. I know we do this thing back and forth but you can't just come to my house at random times and...my sister could've been home, or my parents." I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest. Yoongi gave me an exasperated look.

"You said your parents were out of town and your sisters staying at her boyfriends house."

Ah I did text him that, but that's not the point.

"But still, I'm not some easy call girl, who you can just fuck at any time." I looked down at my feet, damn I'm supposed to do this way more confidently. But every time he's near me I feel like a little school girl.

"I know that." I heard Yoongi say, not looking at him. "I'm sorry, I just..." he groaned as I heard him go back to pacing around the room. "I tried, to have sex with someone."

The caught my attention, I immediately looked back up, my mouth going dry. I know he's not mine but...

"It didn't really work out."

"Really?" My voice came off a bit too happy.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you the entire time. And it wasn't just the sex thing." Yoongi stopped to look at me, a complete serious expression on his face. "I saw a bagel Hoseok."

"A bagel?" Did I hear him right?

"Yeah! I was in a pastry shop and I saw a bagel! And I thought of this one time that I accidentally fell asleep here and I saw you eating a bagel in the morning, and how cute you looked. Then I started thinking of other times you look cute and it's all the time! All the fucking time, Hoseok!"

"I can't tell...if you're mad at me or not..." I trailed off as he took of his jacket, throwing it onto the couch.

"When you smile, when you frown. When you're happy, when your angry. You're always so perfect...and I find myself wanting to be with you all the time."

"Yoongi, are you feeling okay?"

"Nope, my heart is beating wayyyy to fast, I might pass out, I might die. I'm going to die Hoseok, I'm going to fucking die." He ran his hands over his face, as my eyes widened.

I'd never seen him like this...so unput together. He's always cool and confident and sexy and adorable. But never, like this.

"Hey, hey." I went around the couch to stand in front of him, taking his hands in mine. "You're not going to die." I fought back a laugh as he just looked at me anxiously.

"I'm going crazy." Yoongi whispered, his head laying on my chest.

"So you...like like me?" I asked, even though feelings for each other had never been brought up into the equation.