68

-If you don't want or read yoonseokmin, skip this chapter. It doesn't have anything to do with the story plot so you'll be fine if you skip it-

        (Hoseok's POV)

      "Hoseok get up, I want to get there before all the good food is gone!" Jimin huffed, throwing another pillow at me.

      "It's a luxury hotel, I'm sure we'll be just fine." I rolled my eyes, pulling the covers over my face. "How do you two even have any energy left?"

        After Jimin groaned again I reluctantly got off the bed only to fall on the ground.

       "Oww." I hissed, while Yoongi came around to help me up.

        "Are you sore?" He asked, as I held onto his arms.

         I nodded, glaring at Jimin when I heard him chuckle.

        (Last night)

         "It's way too late...too early. I'm sleepy." I laid face down on the bed. I felt someone's hands on my waist and immediately knew who it was by feel.

        "I won't make you do anything. But I got some new toys." He whispered sending shivers down my back. I turned over, letting Jimin's eagerness infect me. He sat on my lap, an eyebrow raised as he waited for my answer. I glanced at Yoongi, who had a playful smirk on his lips.

        "Fine but if I'm sore tomorrow one of you is giving me a piggyback ride."

       "Deal." Jimin smiled, leaning down to press his lips to mine. His lips were plump and soft, and he always smelled like peaches. I put my arms around his shoulders to pull him closer, Jimin removed my hands pinning them above my head.

        I was completely immersed in Jimin and maybe that was a mistake because I heard the click of metal and immediately pulled away.

       "Handcuffs?" Yoongi had clicked them on without me even noticing.

       "Is that okay, kitten?" Yoongi kissed my hands, while Jimin kissed from my jaw to my neck. We had used them before but only once.

        "It's okay." I leaned into Yoongi's touch as he ran his fingers through my hair.

         "You want to see what I bought for you?" Jimin traced my jawline with 2 fingers, looking at my lips.

        I nodded but he quickly shook his head.

       "Use your words." He tapped my bottom lip as I whispered a yes, earning a smile from the older. Jimin got off the bed to get whatever it is he bought, Yoongi taking his place.

       "You remember your colors?" He asked, pressing a kiss to my forehead then cheek, then other cheek. Both of the two were always soft and loving before and after. Even during they would never go past my limits. Or for the one time I said red they stopped immediately. They didn't ask anything questions.

        "Green for good. Yellow for slow down. Red for stop." I kept it simple, so it was easy to remember and understand. Yoongi nodded approvingly before getting off of me, Just as Jimin set a huge ass bag on the bed.

         "I got a lot, but we'll stick with two things tonight. He pulled out a, butt plug? It was big, but it wasn't anything we hadn't done before. But the next thing... "have you seen one of these before?"

        "No..." the pink strap looked strange to me and I couldn't guess what it was for.

        "You put it around your dick and it vibrates, so does the plug by the way." Jimin said casually while my eyes widened. There are going to be two vibrating things at once?! Jimin handed the black remote to Yoongi, for the plug. And kept the pink remote for himself. "Ready to get started?"