6

(Jungkook's POV)

     "Huh?"

     "You know, that game were you ask questions back and forth-"

     "I know what it is Jungkook." He laughed, my cheeks heating up. I liked the way he said my name.

     "You really are strange." He tilted his head, staring at me for a long moment. "You came to a strip club, payed money for a private show with a stripper. Bought the stripper food, and all you're asking for is to play 20 questions?" V questioned, an amused smile on his face.

     "...yeah..."

     There was silence for a moment before he gestured to the seat on the couch beside him. I slowly shuffled over, sitting kind of far away from him.

Why am I acting like a school girl with a crush? I mentally groaned at my awkwardness.

"How long have you been a stripper for?" I didn't really know what to ask. I don't even really know why I came, I just wanted to see him again. V snickered.

"Why did you come here?" There wasn't any judgement in his voice, just curiosity.

"I asked first."

"Is that how we're going to do this?"

"Yep."

"3 years."

"How old are you?"

"Answer my question first."

V took a bite of his croissant, waiting for my answer.

"I don't really know...you- I-" I sighed, I couldn't possibly tell him I had stayed up the past two nights thinking about him. Because that's crazy! He was just doing his job, performing, and I, the high school hormonal teenager I am...got attached.

Which makes no sense because I'm straight! Why am I thinking about a guy so much?!

"Penny for your thoughts?" V's voice brought me back to reality.

"Huh?"

"You seem to be thinking really hard." His red hair fell into his eyes slightly. He looked tired but still radiant. He's so freaking beautiful. "Jungkook?" And his robe, I could see his collarbones...fuck. "Jungkook!"

     "Huh?"

     V slapped his forehead, sighing.

     "I'll ask an easier question. How old are you?"

"17- I mean-18!" Shit, the clubs age limit is 18 and I forgot to lie.

"I won't tell." V said making me calm down.

"What's your real name?" I watched as he took another bite of the pastry.

"Classified."

"Okay...how old are you?"

"Classified."

I rolled my eyes, seeing as I wouldn't get any semi-personal answers out of him.

"Fine, cats or dogs?"

"Classified."

"V!"

He laughed, making me laugh.

"Cats." He replied after his giggles quieted down.

"What?!"

"I'm too lazy. I'm not going to get out of bed to go walk a dog every morning and night."

"Wow." Was all I replied, trying to hide a smile.

"I'm guessing you're a dog person. Which makes sense, you remind me of a puppy."

"What???"

"Because you're sweet and cute, like one. And now you're red." He chuckled as I covered my face with my hands. He just called me cute! Again, he did that before when he was- no don't think about that night!

(Taehyung's POV)

I watched as he shook his head, his face in his hands. He's so cute! And he got all flustered because I called him cute, that makes him even more adorable!

"Jungkook." I said slowly, he looked up at me, his cheeks still a little pink. "Let's play something else."

"L-like what?" His stutter was back, it seemed to come and go when he was nervous.

"I'd feel bad if you...payed the money for a private show and didn't get anything out of it." I paused to yawn.

"I am getting something out of it, time with you." He smiled, this kid. "Are you tired, you can sleep if you want. I know you have a couple more shows after this so you can take a nap." Jungkook spoke, looking at his hands.

"How much did you pay?"

"It doesn't matter."

"How much?"

"It was only 250-"

"I'm not sleeping."

"V-"

"Uh-uh no way."

(Jungkook's POV)

I ran my hands through his hair as his chest moved up and down with each breath. He looked so peaceful as he slept.

It had taken me a while to convince him to sleep but he eventually did. I'm not exactly sure how we got in this position either but his head laid in my lap, my hands in his hair.

I glanced at the clock. I have another hour. Thinking back to our deal I smiled.

"You paid money, it would be a waste if I sleep."

"Then give me something in return."

"Like what?" V raised an eyebrow.

"Your phone number."