minne me?

Harry: after you guys had your son, James Harry had always wanted James to be just like him. One day James was in his room playing with some toys and you had walk in his room, James had looked at you and started laughing, you sat next to your son and ask him what's do funny, James being 4 at the time touch your face and then kiss your check. He got up and ran away laughing Harry came in the room and did the same thing. You got up and looked at your son and your boyfriend and stared laughing. Harry: what's so funny love? You: well your son just did the same thing, y'all really do look alike. Harry smiled and pick up James the rest of the day Harry and James do the same thing every now and then.

Naill: you wake up to your 3 year old daughter named Sarah saying she is hungry you get up and walk downstairs to Naill saying the same thing, you look at Sarah then at Naill and shake your head. Naill: why you do that woman! I'm hungry! Sarah: mommy! I want eat eat! You: that's why I make you feed her. Naill looks at you then at his daughter and gets up and walks to the kitchen and start making eggs when he is finish he sets Sarah down so she can eat. You: why did you do that? Naill: because we made a monster. You start laughing and you make you some breakfast.

Louis: having a 15 year old son is challenging but having a twins is even more challenging. Zack and Megan are 15 and act just like there father. Your mother says Megan acts like her dad and Zack acts like you but when louis comes back home from tour it changes they both act like him. You was at home washing the dishes when your phone started ringing. You pick it up and Zack teacher was on the phone. Miss jill: sorry for calling Mrs. Thomson but  Zack is not listening to any for us. He had gotten into a fight with a nother boy over his sister. You stand there shock Zack has never been disrespectful or have we told him to he never fought in his life. You: I'm so sorry miss jill I'm on my way. Miss jill: thank you so much you can leave Megan here. You say thank you and grab your car keys and get in the car. When you drive up the school you get out and walk to the office. You see Zack with a black eye and a busted up lip, you sign him out and y'all walk to the car. At home Zack sits on the couch and you stand in the living room. Your not mad at him your mad at what happened. You: now Zack why the hell did you think talking back and then fighting a nother kid was ok! Zack looks at you, Zack: I'm sorry mama it's just he pissed me off and he knew that. Now talking back it was my British in me. You try not to laugh because he always does this being like Louis he gets the funny. You: now Zack I should be so piss at you but that what you said was your father. The door opens coming in Megan and Louis, you smile and let Zack go up stairs.

Liam: jake: mommy can i play with you? You look up at your 2 year old son. You say yes and you and your son start playing around the front door opens and Liam come in. Jake: daddy! Jake runs to his father and Liam picks him up you stand up and walk over to Liam and kiss his check. Jake: daddy I can sing just like you. Liam: oh really? Let me see. Liam puts him down and jake starts singing. Jake: spider man, iron man they are very great people! do you know who I want to me? I want to be me! Jake stops and smiles you look at Liam he smiles and kiss his son on his forehead, every since then jake has always wanted to sing.

Zayn: your daughter is a bright kid she is smart just like you, but when she turn 18 she wanted to be like her father, it's funny because zayn's mom always told him that she is going to have his hair and be a queen one day when she turn 7 she wanted to be a queen and have party's. Now that she 21 she has her father name and the fam she always wanted.