The Tables Have Turned

Mulai dari awal

The mutant was throwing up violently in the container placed on the floor for her. One of the nurses was rubbing her back softly until the asset laid her back against her hard bed and tried to control her breathing. The second nurse that had inspected her cell barged in with a syringe.

Donald had had enough. He shot off his seat and prowled out of his office, in the direction of the (Y/N)'s cell.

*****

"Aw, baby," He cooed, placing his index finger under her chin and inspecting her bloodshot eyes

"Aw, baby," He cooed, placing his index finger under her chin and inspecting her bloodshot eyes. Her nose was still a little red from a long nosebleed that stopped only seconds ago.

"I'm going to get you out of here," He whispered to her. The girl's eyes widened in response.

"Yeah, I am baby, I'm going to give you this cell phone that I bought this mornin'. It has a blank battery so it's untraceable. I'm going to leave your cell door open, take the stairs and it's the first exit on your right.

Use my keycard to get out, and here are the keys to my car. Take it and drive. Don't stop, I put 10k in the glove compartment for you. I want you to drive and never look back." He explained as the girl blinked nervously.

"What- why are you doing this?" She asked, fisting his shirt. He tilted his head to the side, trying to form the proper words in his brain. After a very short while, he gave up, simply smashing his lips against hers in a hungry and passionate kiss. After a while, he pulled away, a small pained smirk appearing on his face.
"In case we won't see each other again." He informed.

"What about you? What can I do to repay you?" She whispered, her eyes screaming gratefulness.

"Stay safe sweetheart alright?" He muttered. She nodded, grabbing his hair and placing her lips on his once again. He melted into the kiss, savouring her lips as he knew this would be the last time he would feel something so strong in his life. And then they parted again.

*****

(Y/N) released a shaky breath as she hogged the phone. She stared at the text message intently as her breathing became steady again.

~That's your queue, stay safe baby girl 💖~

A single tear fell from her eyes as she placed it in the passenger seat and started the engine hurridly, pulling out of the parking lot and driving off.

*****

"Mr Pierce, Doctor Rice wants to see you," A nurse informed as she passed by her office. He gulped discreetly, nodding before standing up and meandering towards the office in question.

He knocked on the open door, nodding at the doctor as they made eye contact. His human hand was warmer than usual as he distinguished a few security men that he had never seen before.

"Close the door," The doctor instructed. The cyborg followed suit, setting himself on the chair.

"I would go on forever but since I noticed how much you two lovebirds love each other, I have other plans for you," He nodded to the men. One of them hit him in the back of the head. The blond man fell limp, his brain becoming fuzzy as he fell into unconsciousness.

*****

~(Y/N), I made it out, meet me at the supermarket here~

The girl read the message and read the address inserted under the message. In her naive state, she smiled, not having any type of suspicious thoughts. And it was understandable, she just wanted t see her rescuers' face once again.

Before she knew it, she pulled into the supermarket's parking lot and sat there, waiting for the man. To her surprise, she fell into a trap. Two men entered the back seat, the one behind the girl grunted as he pulled her head back, his hand clasping on his lips as she screamed into his hand.

"Easy now, easy, we're Mr Pierce's men!" The other one informed, knowing that the longer they wait, the more likely she would use her powers to kill them right then and there. And to their luck, she relaxed, slapping the man's hand away as she turned around.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

"The boss has been held hostage and he's sending men out to take you in, in exchange for his freedom."

"And what are you doing here?" She asked. They glanced at each other, not believing that they were about to say this.

"We want to help you get him out," He muttered.

"What did you have in mind?"

*****

They stepped inside, one man grasping each of her arms as they dragged her through the familiar hallways. She was thankful that not only these two men wanted to help their boss, but nearly the whole team of Reavers. They were his men after all. Rice smiled evilly as he kept his office door open, Donald handcuffed inside a very disappointed look on his face. The two men threw her inside and closed the door behind them.

"Well well well, Romeo and Juliet in the same room again," The doctor mocked.

"What are you doin' here?" Donald spat to the girl.

"Getting you out," She smirked, turning back to Zander as his glare hardened in confusion

"Getting you out," She smirked, turning back to Zander as his glare hardened in confusion. As if on queue, the alarm started blaring in the facility and the lights dimmed.

"What the-" Rice cursed as he ran to the door, pulling it open. He never had time to process before one of the Reavers shot his straight in the brain and helped the girl out of her cuffs. She nodded to him as he handed her a set of keys and freed Donald.

"You came back?" He whispered.

"Yes, I did," She smiled gratefully, cupping his cheek as he stood up and caressed her arms. He pulled her to his chest, kissing her briefly before pulling away.

"What now?" She whispered.

"We leave this place, permanently!"

Comments are deeply appreciated!