"Do I piss you off?" 

"Of course not. Only on some occasions." I chuckle.

"Like when?" she frowns at my comment.

"Well, your best friend killed that girl-"

"She was going to die anyway of aids or something like that! Jeez, get over it! My best friend killed my father and potentially my mum, do you see me holding a grudge? Uh no. So shut up." what an outburst!

"That was sassy." I wink and I notice a smile form on her face.

"Your head is sorted now." she announces satisfied with her efforts and takes a step back.

"What do you mean?" I reply confused.

"The cut."

"Oh that right, okay thanks."

"Stupid." she mutters putting the first aid kit back where it belongs. "Now I am going back to sleep." 

I watch her leave the bathroom and curl back up in bed. I quickly check to make sure she's done a good job of my head then I go back in to my room.

I slide in bed next to Charlotte sleeping peacefully. Wow that was quick. 

To my surprise I fall asleep pretty quick too, not before seeing Aurora in the doorway but it's too late, I'm gone.

*********

My usual alarm goes off for my morning jog but I'm far too tired this morning. I turn it off and roll over wrapping my arm around Charlotte's waist, surprisingly she's still asleep.

Her eyes flicker open and she looks at me frowning.

"Why are you looking at me?" she mumbles sleepily.

"Go back to sleep, it's too early yet. My alarm went off too early."

"Okay then. Night." she cuddles into me and goes silent again.

*********

"Everyone! Time to wake up! Come here now! It's important." my mum yells.

I hear Jai's footsteps on the landing closely followed by a quieter pair. I look over to find Charlotte gone. I hope Luke gets back soon because when my mum says something's important, it's important.

I swiftly follow them and find my mum stood with some strange man in the kitchen.

"Um, hello." Charlotte says awkwardly going red. Her social skills aren't the best.

"Hi." the man bluntly replies looking down on her like she's worthless.

"Manners cost nothing." I spit at him showing my annoyance.

"So you must be Beau." he grins. "And you must be Jai. Gina, you never mentioned anything about having a daughter. And where's Luke?"

"He's out at the moment. No she's not my daughter, she's-" my mum's eyes widen in panic. Clearly she hadn't planned this whole meeting out properly and forgot she had a "psycho" living under her roof.

"I'm Beau's girlfriend." Charlotte blurts out then scratches the back of her neck showing she's clearly uncomfortable.

"Yeah. She's all mine." I smirk putting my arm around her waist. She looks up and rolls her eyes at me but I feel her relax slightly.

"Sorry I panicked." she mouths.

"Don't worry about it." I simply reply. I peck her on the lips for effect and look back at the man. "And you are?" I ask, my voice going back to its normal volume.

"I am Greg. Your mum's new boyfriend."

As he revealed this Luke stepped into the kitchen. All 3 of our mouths dropped in shock. 

"Yes boys. Greg will be staying with us for a few weeks to get to know you all!"

"No thanks." I say quickly and steer Charlotte out of the room. The twins quickly follow us up to my room.

"What the hell is she thinking!" Luke growls clearly angered.

"He is such a horrible guy!" Jai backs him up.

"How do you know this?" Charlotte asks, her eyes wide with curiousity once again.

"Because he used to be friends with our dad." I sigh looking at the floor.

"Oh. I'm sorry boys." we all give her a quick nod and sit down. "Maybe we should tell him I'm a psycho."

"No! That'll be too easy. I have plans." Luke announces rubbing his hands together.

******

"Food!" my mum shouts and we all take our places at the table, Greg sits opposite Charlotte. Great, she's going to feel highly uncomfortable now. Again.

"So, Charlotte-" he begins. Charlotte's head shoots up and she stares wide eyed at him.

"Yes?" she takes in sharp breaths.

"How's your dad doing? I haven't seen him nor your mum for a long time. Last I heard you were in some mental hospital and they were dead. Ha, it must be a lie since you're here right now."

A/N sorry for the dodgy cliffhanger! Hope you're enjoying it so far:) Vote&Comment! Charlie xx