Chapter 26

I almost banged on his door, and he opened it a few seconds later. He saw that I was crying.

"Ana, what happened?!" He exclaimed, while letting me in."it's okay, just tell me what happened."

"Luke...he said something about my..." I said through sobs, pointing at my arms.

"Oh." He ran a hand through his hair. "Okay, it's okay. I'm sure he didn't mean it."

I sat on the couch, and he sat next to me. We sat in silence for a few minutes while I calmed down.

"Ana I'm so sorry about the concert. It won't happen again, I promise. Luke's my best mate, I can't just do something like that to him, or to you..." he said to me, and looked me in the eye.

"Uhm, yeah." Is all I could say. He looked down, and bit his bottom lip.

"Luke understands, I think. I just, I don't." I said after a few more minutes.

"What is there to not understand? I like you, I kissed you. I feel horrible about it." He said with a small smile.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because, I don't know. You're cool...different. I like it." He smiled wider, this time. So did I.

"Well, thank you. I just, I think we should just be friends, you know, because Luke might get a tiny bit upset if we went out." We both laughed.

We decided to just watch some TV for a while. We ended up watching some shitty reality tv show. We laughed at all the noticeable scripting there was. After a couple of episodes, Luke sent me a text.

"I'm not going to chase you. If you want to be alone, or away from me right now, I understand. I messed up big time. I don't expect you to ever forgive me. I love you xx"

I decided not to respond.

Ashton ordered us pizza after a few hours, and we talked about the concert, among other things.

"I think Luke knows I'm here. He said he wasn't going to chase after me." I said.

"That's good, I guess. I really think you should go to him." He replied, taking a bite.

"I want to, trust me. But I'm angry. How could he say something like that?"

"He didn't mean it, he wasn't thinking." He defended Luke. I loved the fact that even after all of this, he still defended and supported him.

I nodded, and got out my phone.

"Meet me at the beach at nine." I texted to Luke. It was eight, now.

"I've got to leave soon. Told Luke I would meet him at the beach." I said to Ash.

"Okay." He said, and we finished our pizza.

after half an hour, I was ready to leave.

"Thanks, for helping me." I said at the doorway.

"I said I would be there for you. Now go, Luke needs to apologize, and you need to forgive him." He said back to me, and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

I gave him a smirk, but I left.

It was dark when I got there, but there was a car in the lot. I couldn't see it very clearly, but I saw a figure standing by it.

"Ana..." The person said.

It wasn't Luke.

_______________

This is so short oops.

Also I guess when I put this chapter up you couldn't read it?? I'm going to try again and hopefully that gets fixed because this chapter is important omgfdajjs okay bye

xx