Chapter 19

Ashton placed his hands on the small of my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips parted for seconds at a time, but rejoined. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground. He spun me around and set me back on the ground again. Our lips never stopped touching.

We moved to the couch and he hovered above me while I laid down. my hands went to his back. He kissed my jawline and my neck multiple times.

"Ashton..." I said while he was kissing me. He stopped and looked at me.

"We can't...." Is all I said. He sat beside me in silence.

"I know we can't. But I want to..." he said, his head lowered.

I nodded. "I....I love Luke. I really do."

"I get it. But, you didn't want to stop, did you?"

I bit my lip, and shook my head. It pained me to admit it, but I didn't want to stop.

He nodded in response. "Are we bad people?" He's asked.

"I don't know yet." I replied. "All I know is that what just happened...that wasn't bad. I hate to say it, but I liked it."

"Me too. God what should we do?" He put his face in his hands.

"Tell Luke." I said. "I know he could hate us, but I can't be dishonest with him."

Ashton nodded. We agreed that I would tell Luke when we got home, and see what happens then.

I texted Luke and asked him to pick me up, and in twenty minutes, he was there. I said goodbye to Ash and got into the car.

"Hi" I said.

He gave me as kiss on the cheek. "How'd it go?"

"It was fine, but we need to talk."

Luke nodded, and drove home in silence.

We got the the flat, and he shut the door behind me.

"What do you want to talk about?" He said with a confused look covering his face.

I sighed deeply. "Ashton kissed me..."

Luke turned to the side and put a hand on his forehead. "Did you....did you kiss him back?"

I closed my eyes and nodded slowly.

He sighed deeply. "So what does this mean...I mean for us?"

"I still love you, Luke. I want to be with you." I moved a little closer to him.

"But Ana, he's one of my best friends. And, and you kissed him?"

"I don't know why. It just happened, and it shouldn't have. I'm sorry, I really am. Please, please forgive me." I said

"I don't know Ana. I just need some time to think." He said. "But I get it. He was there for you when I wasn't, god this is probably my fault as well." He sat at the table and put his head in his arms.

"Okay. I'll give you some space." I said, and turned away.

I went into his bedroom, and just cried for a good solid hour. When Luke came in, I was surprised but what he did.

He walked in and kissed me, hard. He laid me on the bed and got on top of me, kissing me more.

"Why?" I said.

"Because I love you, and I'm not going to lose you." He said, and kissed me again. He pulled his shirt over his head, and I kissed his neck. I rolled us over so I was on top of him. I leaned my head down to kiss him. He then sat up on the bed, and I wrapped my legs around him, while putting my arms around his neck. His hands were moving around my back.

"I love you" He breathed into my neck.

We both lay back on the bed and sighed.

"What will you do about Ashton?" I asked him.

"Did he know you were going to tell me?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Then we do nothing. He told the truth, so I'm not mad." He said.

And that was it.