twenty six

today was my first day of school ☺️☺️☺️ back to that hell hole for seven months. can't wait!1!1!1!1!1

LIAM

"a little help here?" liam says as he struggles to carry in the several bags of new clothes.

niall takes a look at liam over his shoulder. he shrugs. "seems like you've got it."

"asshole." liam mutters as he drops the bags on the floor. he puts them all near the door before walking over to niall. he'll get them later.

"how was your day?" niall asks bitterly as liam sits down next to him. niall wasn't too fond of liam getting back together with zayn. actually, he hated it.

"it was fine. we just went shopping." liam shrugs. niall gives him a blank stare and liam nearly rolls his eyes. "he paid for it all." he tries again. nothing. "it was a lot of money."

"good. milk that sorry ass for everything he's got." niall scoffs. this time, liam does roll his eyes.

"you'll have to get over it eventually. you know that right?" liam asks.

"i don't understand why you're back together with... that!" niall sits up straight on the couch. they've had this conversation multiple times before.

"i love him." liam says softly.

niall groans. "liam, come on. even after all this shit he put you through? harry never did anything to you and he still wants you."

"i'm starting to think the only reason why you're mad is because i'm not with harry." liam chuckles.

"i'm mad because he's treated you like shit and you've decided to give him a million chances." niall gives him a pointed look.

"it's not like i've forgotten everything he's done and picked up where we left off! it was your idea to set limits with him."

"has he followed them?"

"yes."

"have you?"

liam doesn't meet his eyes. "yes."

"liam!"

"it was just a kiss on the cheek!"

"still," niall says, "he's going to think he's off the hook if you keep on."

"well he's not." liam grumbles. liam doesn't understand why they keep on having this same conversation. it always ends the same. niall talks, liam listens, nothing changes. "do you have your stuff packed?"

"yeah," niall says before whining, "i don't want to go!"

"we've been here for too long. plus, don't you miss our house?" liam asks.

"yes but-"

"i get it." liam cuts him off, ready to tease him. "you don't want to live with me anymore." liam fake pouts.

"oh shut up." niall rolls his eyes and playfully punches liam's shoulder. "you know i will never want to stop living with you. i love that house way too much."