three

zayn shouldn't be this nervous. he doesn't have a reason to be.

except for the sex god he's about to meet up with.

zayn's wearing a similar attire to what liam was wearing last weekend. he hasn't touched these clothes in months. but after seeing what liam looked like, zayn needed to look good.

he's back in the neighborhood he was in last week, but this time without perrie. he told perrie he was going to his aunts house even though he hasn't seen his aunt in years.

he parks along the sidewalk. once again, liam's car is parked in the driveway. zayn turns off the ignition and sits back in his seat before taking a deep breath.

liam steps out of his car. he's wearing a black and white suit with his hair slicked back. "fuck." zayn curses and hits the steering wheel. this causes the car horn to beep and liam freezes in his step. "shit." zayn curses again. "i'm sorry!" he says while opening the door. "that was an accident, i'm sorry."

"no worries. it happens." liam smiles. zayn gets out the car with a red face knowing liam is watching his every move. he sighs before walking closer to liam despite the nerves in his stomach. as he gets closer, zayn notices that a single hair strand has fallen out of place. he almost whines at how perfect liam is. "how are you mr.malik?"

"zayn." zayn says. "you can call me zayn."

"well, zayn, how are you?"

"i'm good and you?"

"i'm great myself. i apologize for the formal attire. i had a meeting with my boss just before this."

"it's okay. i don't mind." zayn says and licks his lips. he certainly didn't mind.

liam must've picked up on zayn's gawking because he gives him a weird glance before speaking. "anyway, we'll start with this house and then i have a handful of others to show you. we will have to drive since they're farther apart. i hope that's okay with you." zayn nods and liam smiles again. "perfect! follow me."

they walk up the remainder of the driveway and zayn looks at liam's ass. again. he can't help it.

"as you can see, this house is bigger than the two i showed you the other day. instead of two bedrooms, there are three. this house also comes with a finished basement." liam holds the door open for zayn. "to your right, we have an office. do you have to use the room as an office? not at all. this can easily be a storage room. it's completely up to you."

"what about a computer room?"

"it's completely up to you." liam repeats with a smile. "before we go any further, i'd like for you to take a look outside from the large window."

from where zayn was standing, he had a clear view of trees. there were many of them so he assumed this house was right in front of the woods. "wow."

"beautiful isn't it? imagine how gorgeous it'll be during winter." they stare out the window in silence. liam lets out a small sigh before turning to zayn with a smile. "alright! follow me."

five car rides (that tempted zayn to climb over the armrest and kiss liam until they couldn't breathe) later, they were in their last house. zayn liked this house. he could see himself living here. but is he going to tell liam that? nope.

they're in the kitchen now and liam is leaning against the counter as he speaks. "the surrounding neighbors have dogs and every friday they all go to the neighborhood park to have a doggy play date. it's seriously the cutest thing ever."

liam's smile is as bright as day and that's why zayn can't stop himself from blurring it out. "you have the most prettiest smile i have ever seen."

liam is taken aback by the compliment. he was not expecting that. "thank you zayn. so," he clasps his hands, "what did you think of all the houses?"

"they're nice. especially this one," zayn starts. liam nods and waits for him to continue, "but i'm not sure if they're what i want."

liam juts out his bottom lip and it takes everything for zayn not to lean forward and capture it between his teeth. liam replaces his pout with a smile and says, "you're a challenge mr.malik."

liam has showed zayn a total of seven houses and zayn told him he didn't like any of them yet liam is still smiling. "you have to be the happiest person on the planet. you're always happy."

"wouldn't be in real estate if i wasn't." liam says slyly. "it's all about the smile... and the eyes."

"smize?"

"smize!" liam laughs. "i think i've perfected that." liam laughs a little more before getting serious again. "i say for our next meeting, we get out of this neighborhood. i'd like to show you houses that are more modern. if you want to meet up again that is."

"oh i do! trust me i do!" zayn says almost too quickly.

"great. i'll contact you with all the information once i get everything gathered up okay?"

zayn is grinning from ear to ear. he doesn't know what exactly he plans on doing with liam, but the thought of seeing him again makes him want to run into his room and scream into a pillow.