eleven

zayn's officially blocked on all social media... again. liam's /been/ blocked. the only ziam i know is the one in my story bye

it's been a minute since i've updated. talk to me. i miss you guys :(

---------------

you never bring me down

liam smiles and stops the video before it auto plays to the next. "that was really good." liam says. "and jesy and those freckles ugh-" he cuts himself off with a groan, throwing his head back, "i'm suddenly straight."

"don't say that." zayn pouts.

"seriously, though, they all looked good."

"i know."

"like, really good-"

"i get it, okay?" zayn cuts him off. "can we not complement them when they just wrote a diss song about me?"

"it wasn't a diss song." liam attempts to reason.

"she said she was faking during sex!" zayn grits his teeth. normally, it wouldn't bother him but perrie now has a fan base. thousands of teenage strangers are now making fun of him. he can handle perrie but he can't handle that. "as if i'm bad at it or something." zayn scoffs.

"well," liam snorts, "i, for one, know that's not true."

liam gets up from the couch and walks behind it, standing behind zayn. zayn tilt his back and liam bends down to kiss him. zayn reaches out for liam but liam walks away.

"where are you going?" zayn pouts.

"bathroom!" liam calls out. zayn sighs and rests his feet on the coffee table, knowing that if liam were to see this, he'd get slapped.

liam's phone starts to vibrate against the table and zayn is never the one to snoop through someone's phone, but he can't help it when he sees the name flashing across the screen.

harry styles is calling you...

zayn drops his legs and picks up the vibrating phone. without thinking, he presses accept and holds the phone up to his ear.

"hello?"

"hey liam, it's harry."

"why are you calling liam?" zayn cuts to the chase.

"what? i-" harry sighs before saying, "zayn?"

"why are you calling liam?" zayn repeats.

"niall is at my house drunk. he wants to go home, and i would drive him, but his car is here."

"and you want liam to pick him up...?"

"and i'd drive niall's car."

"then how would you get back home?"

harry swears under his breath before he sighs. "i guess i didn't really think this through."

liam walks back into the living room, furrowing his eyebrows when he sees zayn talking on his phone. who is it? liam mouths. zayn holds up a finger before saying, "alright, i'll let liam know." not even waiting for a reply, zayn ends the call.

"who was it?" liam asks again and sits down on the couch.

"harry." zayn says simply, seeing liam freeze through his peripheral vision. "he needs you to come pick up niall. he's drunk."

"um okay-" liam says and slowly stands back up. "did he say anything else?"

why would he say anything else? "he's driving niall's car back here."

"then how will he get home?" liam asks the same question zayn did.

zayn shrugs. "he hasn't figured that out yet."

"okay." liam nods and picks up his phone. "do you want to come with?"

zayn shakes his head. "nah. i think i'm going to head over to dylan's." he wasn't really planning on to, but now that he knows liam will be seeing harry, he decides to rub their relationship in his face.

"oh." is all liam says. zayn feels some sense of satisfaction as he stands up from the couch.

he gives a lingering kiss to liam's cheek before saying, "laters baby."

------------------------------------------------------

zayn really needs a key to dylan's house. there's no reason why he has to stand outside and wait to be let in. zayn's repeatedly rings the doorbell and goes to bang on the door, but the door swings open.

"you look happy." zayn says to a (shirtless) glowing dylan.

"oh, i am." dylan smirks and wiggles his eyebrows.

"what are you on?" zayn snorts, walking past dylan and into the house.

"nothing..." dylan says slyly, shutting the door behind him. zayn turns around and looks at him weirdly.

"what is wrong wi-"

"did you find it?" dylan asks, but he wasn't asking zayn. zayn turns around to see the guy from the club they went too a few weeks ago.

"yeah," stephen says and awkwardly holds up a shoe, "it was under your bed."

"wonder how it got there." dylan says teasingly. zayn watches this interaction and he can feel his blood start to boil.

dylan slowly walks over to stephen and pulls him closer by his chain. he stands on his toes and presses his lips to stephen's. this quickly turns into a heated make out session as stephen's hand runs down dylan's back, grabbing his ass.

"text me." dylan says softly before pecking his lips once again. stephen nods before saying goodbye. dylan bites his lip as he watches the man leave his house.

as soon as the door shuts, zayn turns to dylan with an unamused expression. "have fun last night?" zayn asks bitterly.

"holy fucking shit zayn." dylan gasps, eyes widen as he excitedly rants. "that was the greatest fuck i've had. ever."

"i thought you couldn't remember his name." zayn says with a stomp to his foot.

"i didn't and it was so fucking weird because out of nowhere it came to me. stephen james." dylan explains. "who has a daddy kink by the way." he adds with a smirk.

"stop."

"he was so big zayn."

"stop." zayn repeats.

"like i should've measured-"

"keep talking and i'll leave." zayn's irritated and he doesn't know why.

"you're no fun." dylan pouts. "i let you talk about liam."

zayn cackles. "no the fuck you don't."

dylan rolls his eyes and cocks his hip. "okay but i will. i've decided that i'm not mad at you anymore." dylan says while walking to the living room.

"is that so?" zayn asks, following dylan.

"well after you practically threw yourself on me," dylan says and gives him a pointed look. zayn blushes at the memory, "i realized that i haven't had sex in forever. the last time i had sex was with you."

"and this relates to you not being mad at me how..."

"i wasn't mad at you. i was just jealous that you were getting some action and my lame ass wasn't."

"so you're telling me that you've been short with me this whole time simply because you were sex deprived?"

"pretty much, yeah." dylan shrugs, leaning back against the couch while inspecting his nails.

"you are the weakest excuse of a man."

"says the one who couldn't get his girlfriend to orgasm for real." dylan bites back, smirking as zayn's jaw drops and stares at him in shock.