twelve

no school tomorrow and tomorrow's also my day off of work so here's a little something something

---

it all started with a simple picture. liam had posted a mirror selfie on instagram. he was sitting on the floor with his knees bent, showing his thick thighs and outlining the curve of his ass.

the thoughts running through zayn's head immediately turned sexual and he couldn't help but imagine liam trapped beneath him, his thighs shaking as zayn thrusts into him.

fuck.

it didn't help that dylan had just got out of the shower, dripping wet while he walked around with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. when zayn nearly pounced on him, he knew it was time to get out of there.

he needed liam.

zayn found himself barging into liam's house, unintentionally slamming the door behind him and hurrying up the stairs.

"zayn? what-"

zayn cuts him off by kissing him.

"i'm done with this taking it slow bullshit. i want you to be my boyfriend and i want to make love to you right fucking now." zayn blurts out pathetically.

liam breaks out into a smile and he bumps his nose with zayn's. "okay."

that's all zayn has to hear before he pushes liam into the room. it wasn't even liam's bedroom and zayn realized that when he pushed liam on the bed. they were in one of the guest rooms but zayn was too far gone for him to care.

"so fucking beautiful." the words fall from zayn's lips as liam takes off his tank top. zayn runs his hands down liam's chest before stopping at the waistband of liam's briefs. zayn doesn't hesitate to pull them down liam's long legs before throwing them on the floor.

"how am i naked already?" liam asks breathlessly. zayn chuckles at him before taking off his own shirt, grinning as his cold
necklace clangs on his skin. zayn bends down to kiss liam again, rutting against liam's bare skin. he fumbles with the button to his jeans and liam helps him, laughing lightly as he's able to get zayn's jeans off of him faster than zayn could. zayn strips from his briefs as well before climbing on top of his lover, loving the feel of his skin touching liam's.

they kiss hotly for a while. tongues messily gliding over each other as zayn grips at liam's wrists. zayn brings one of his hands down and sticks two fingers into liam's mouth. liam practically makes love to zayn's fingers, lubing them up with his mouth as best as he can.

zayn bring his hand down and pushes a finger into liam's hole. liam immediately begs for more and zayn doesn't hesitate to push in his second finger. he stretches liam, scissoring his fingers until liam says, "i'm good, i promise. just-- fuck me."

"oh baby, i thought that i had made it clear when i said i wanted to make love to you." zayn teases.

"then please hurry up and make love to me." liam says, causing zayn to chuckle and kiss him once more.

now, zayn knows that liam most likely has lube in his bedroom. but they're not in his bed room. and he'll be damned if he has to leave liam to go get it. so zayn slicks up his cock with his spit before lining himself up with liam's hole, slowly pushing into him.

liam groans loudly and zayn almost pulls out, thinking that he's hurting liam too much, but liam wraps his legs around zayn's waist and claws at zayn's back.

"are you okay?" zayn asks.

"yeah." liam pants. "you can move." he tells him. zayn pulls out of liam and slams his hips forward. liam gasps and claws harder at zayn's back, making zayn groan.

"fuck babe. you feel amazing." zayn groans out, grinding his hips into liam. liam moans, wrapping his legs tighter around zayn's waist.

zayn makes love to liam. going at a slow place but also going hard. zayn prefers this over quick, meaningless fucking. sure, it feels good in the moment, but nothing beats this. nothing can beat this type of intimacy.

hours later and zayn falls beside liam in the bed, feeling breathless after their many rounds of sex.

"i love you." zayn says and turns to his side, running his finger down liam's sweaty arm.

"i'm hungry." liam says, completely ignoring zayn's confession. zayn chuckles and kisses liam's shoulder. "dude-"

"can you not call me that after we just had sex?"

"i guess." liam playfully rolls his eyes. "anyway, we're boyfriends now. how do you feel about that?"

zayn didn't think it would be that easy. if he knew, he would've asked, well- told liam that he wanted liam to be his boyfriend months ago.

"it's about damn time."

liam rolls his eyes again and leans forward to peck zayn's lips. "well, boyfriend. i'm starving. get your ass up."

zayn doesn't get up right away. instead, he lays there and watches liam shimmy on his briefs that were previously laying on the floor. zayn was enjoying the view too until liam turns around with an unimpressed look on his face before throwing zayn's briefs at him.

zayn slips them on and follows liam out of the room and down the stairs. it was dark now and the only light in the house was coming from the window. they moon shines on liam, glowing up his milky skin.

zayn can't help but reach out for liam, turning him around and pulling him into his chest. zayn kisses him and trails his hands down until they are under his briefs. zayn squeezes liam's ass causing the younger boy to giggle.

"now, did you guys really have to bring that out here?" niall's voice asks making the two pull apart. liam looks for the culprit and immediately tenses. zayn follows liam's eyes. niall was sitting on the couch in the living room. well-

niall and the curly headed man stealer.