thirty two

i didn't proofread this so i apologize for all of the mistakes. i'm going to bed.

"please? i really need you to come with me."

"you wake me up from my beauty sleep and think i'm gonna grant you a favor? fuck that and fuck you."

liam had invited zayn over to his house. they wanted to jump right back where the left before everything went downhill.

but harry was going to be there. zayn assumed niall was going to be there as well and he didn't want to be a third (fourth, really) wheel. so he asked his best friend to accompany him.

"louis please." zayn whines. he lifts up the blanket that was covering louis and slips under the covers next to his best friend. "i don't want to go alone. please don't make me."

louis groans. "fine." he agrees. he pulls the blanket off of them. "but i'm only going because all three of them are eye candy."

"thanks for the support lou." zayn rolls his eyes.

louis takes forever to get ready. it took him about twenty minutes just to get out of bed. by the time louis dragged himself around to get ready, they were already late.

zayn was anxious to see how this night would turn out. he didn't know how he was going to handle liam and harry all night. he didn't like them as a couple, not one bit, and he doesn't know how he's going to pretend that he does.

"are you sure you want to do this?" louis asks. they were sitting in liam's driveway. "i mean. you saw how liam and harry acted last time we all hung out."

"i know." zayn says. "but i miss hanging out with him. if the only way i can do that is when harry's around, i'll do it."

"okay." louis sighs unconvinced. "but if anything happens and i see that you're uncomfortable, i'm saying something." he says and gets out the car. zayn smiles to himself. louis may be an asshole, but he loves his best friend.

they reach the front door and louis rings the door multiple times like a child. zayn bats his hands away. "stop that."

when the door opens, it's harry that's standing there. not liam. "hi guys! lovely to see you again. zayn and.... louis?" harry guesses.

"that's correct hot stuff." louis says. harry chuckles and zayn nearly rolls his eyes. here we go.

"liam is still at work, but he should be here soon. you guys can come in though." harry informs them and opens the door wider. zayn really doesn't want to be with liam's boyfriend while liam wasn't there.

they walk to the living room, where niall is sat on the couch while watching tv. "what the fuck?" louis says when they get a good look at niall. niall looked the same since they last saw him except for one thing: his hair. it was no longer a dark brown. instead it was a bleached blond. it suited him though. "what happened to your hair?"

"i dyed it." niall says. he pauses whatever he was watching on the tv.

"looks good." louis hums satisfactorily. "blond hair and blue eyes though? you look like a classic rich white boy who's daddy will sue me if i even look at you the wrong way."

this has both niall and harry laughing. "he does. doesn't he?" harry says and runs his hair through niall's hair. niall slaps harry's arm away which leads them to have a wrestling match on the couch. zayn's a little jealous at this. he's been here longer than harry and niall is more comfortable with him than he will ever be with zayn.

harry's shirt rides up on his stomach, revealing his tattoos. "you have tattoos?" louis asks.

"don't ask him that." niall groans. "it just gives him an excuse to take his shirt off." harry doesn't deny that and pulls of his shirt. the tattoos on his chest were pretty much ridiculous, but zayn had no room to talk. he had some stupid tattoos of his own. harry explains his tattoos even though some didn't have any explanation.