nine

i missed y'all

"i've decided that i'll stop being mad at you." dylan says, sprawled across zayn's bed as he looks up at the ceiling.

"and why is that?"

"because," dylan sighs dramatically, "all my friends are either out of town or hanging out with other friends, so i've resorted to you."

"wow, i'm flattered." zayn says sarcastically. he walks to the end of his bed and watches as his best friend sits up on his knees.

"you can go ahead and take that off now." dylan says, annoyance spread all over his face. he points to zayn's necklace and zayn grabs it as a reflex, twirling the word liam in his fingers.

"what? i'm not taking this off." zayn doesn't know when he actually will. like liam had said, he likes the thought of wearing liam's name.

"you are so annoying!" dylan huffs, shoving at zayn's chest.

"i haven't done anything." zayn chuckles at his best friend. for a grown adult, dylan is pretty childish.

"yes you have! you've practically ditched me to be with liam and now you're practically rubbing it in my face!" dylan accuses. "do you know how long it's been since i've last seen you?"

"i haven't seen you because you've been mad at me." zayn says slowly, emphasizing that their distance was all because of dylan.

"okay but every time i've wanted to hang out, you were always with liam."

"did you tell me you wanted to hangout?"

"no..."

"then how was i supposed to know?" zayn asks, laughing as dylan huffs in defeat. "you were the one who told me to get him back."

"well i didn't think you were gonna- i was supposed to stop being at you! stop ruining it!" dylan huffs. zayn just chuckles and pushes dylan against the bed before climbing on top of him.

zayn completely covers dylan's body with his own as he squeezes dylan's cheeks. they're so close that zayn can feel dylan's breath hit his nose and down to this top lip. "if you're not going to do something, get off of me."

"tempting," zayn says slowly and runs his thumb down dylan's lips, "but no. i have a boyfriend." zayn says and gets off of the bed completely.

"i thought you said he wasn't your boyfriend." dylan taunts.

zayn shrugs. "damn near."

"i'm mad at you again." dylan says, still laying on the bed.

"i haven't done anything!"

"we're not going to talk about liam the whole time i'm here!"

"technically, you were the one who brought him up..."

"okay, i'm leaving." dylan announces loudly and gets off the bed. zayn reaches out for him but dylan smacks his hand. "touch me and i'll fuck you up."

"goodbye dylan." zayn sing-songs, laughing as dylan slams the door behind him. he flops on his bed and pulls out his phone, ready to call liam. he hasn't seen liam for a while. due to liam working all week and niall returning, he just didn't have time.

niall did say yes to moving in with liam. at least, that's what zayn assumes judging by liam's post on instagram stating that his best friend is also his roommate.

"zayn! i was just about to call you." liam swears.

zayn chuckles. "is that so?"

"well i miss you and i don't have to work tomorrow so i was wondering if you wanted to sleepover tonight?"

zayn wanted to. he really wanted to but, "shouldn't you be spending this time with niall? you know, being newly roommates and such."

"please, it's not like we have only this weekend to catch up. it's just like before except now he's on the lease." liam says. "please zayn? i miss you!"

"okay," zayn sighs, "but i still have to eat dinner."

"we just ordered wings." liam says quickly. "no need to pack a bag either. i still have some of your stuff over from last night."

"alright, i'll be there soon."

"and zayn?"

"yeah?"

"i'm horny."

zayn never got out of bed quicker in his life.

------------------------------------------------------

zayn quickly adjusts himself so that he's on top of liam as he practically devours liam's face. he missed liam so fucking much and when zayn had arrived, liam was still in his work clothes so you can't really blame him for pouncing on him.

"if there's one thing i didn't miss, it's this." niall voices as he enters the living room. zayn chuckles and gets off of liam, wiping his mouth as he takes his original seat on the couch.

"nice to see you again, niall." zayn says, grinning from ear to ear as liam crawls over to him and lays on zayn's chest. "how have you been?"

"good. i'm glad to be back home. and now, i can actually call this house my home." niall smiles softly. "what about you?"

"i've been good." zayn nods awkwardly. him and niall were never that close.

"yeah? i heard you and dylan were close friends."

"yeah?"

"yeah. liam was talking so much shit bro." niall laughs.

"hey." liam whines. "shut the fuck up niall."

zayn just smirks. he likes knowing that liam is jealous of him and dylan's relationship. he would never rub it in his face out of respect but he still liked it.

niall simply chuckles and swings the chain to his car keys around his finger. "where are you going?" liam asks.

"i'm going to harry's for a little bit." niall explains. zayn could feel liam tense up at the drop of his name. it's no surprise that niall and harry remained friends even after liam and him broke up. they were very close.

"alright. stay safe and have fun." liam dismisses it.

"yes daddy." niall teases. liam flicks him off and niall retaliates by doing the same before leaving the room completely.

liam waits for the front door to shut before saying, "okay, good." he then drops to his knees in front of zayn and brings his hands up to unbutton zayn's jeans.

"woah." zayn says. he wasn't expecting all of this to happen so fast. he wasn't complaining though.

"missed this. missed you." liam murmurs before patting zayn's thighs, gesturing for zayn to lift his hips up. zayn does and liam doesn't hesitate to pull down the waistband, letting zayn's cock spring out. zayn was already painfully hard but who wouldn't be when someone as hot as liam was so eager to suck your dick?

liam licks his lips and takes zayn into his mouth. zayn hisses and throws his head back, bringing a hand to liam's hair to tug at.

liam practically swallows him whole and zayn's eyes roll to the back of his head. he doesn't know what's gotten into his lover but he loves it. he definitely fucking loves it.

zayn starts to thrust his hips up and liam remains there, letting zayn fuck his mouth. he's gagging uncontrollably and his breathing is off and heavy, but liam simply closes his eyes and grips at zayn's thighs.

zayn comes in minutes and he's a little ashamed that liam was able to milk him dry in such a little amount of time. liam smiles and climbs back into zayn's lap, kissing him with his red and swollen lips.

"your turn." zayn whispers huskily.

"oh yeah? and what are you going to do to me?" liam teases.

"well, i believe you said that i could eat you out later." zayn plays along, laying liam on the couch and hovering above him.

"yeah?"

"it's later." zayn says before leaving a lingering kiss to liam's lips, spreading his legs and completely ignoring dylan's name flashing across his phone screen.