twenty seven

i posted this two nights ago, but since wattpad was down, most of you didn't get the notification.

i don't know why i'm taking so long to update. somebody slap me.

THIS CHAPTER IS WHAT Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

when zayn walks into liam's office building, he's immediately greeted by the secretary. it gives him a sort of pride knowing that they know him. that he's liam's something.

zayn walks in at one on the dot. liam is leaned back in his chair with his feet perched up on his desk. "yay food! and zayn!" he cheers.

zayn chuckles and sets the bag of food on the table. he then walks behind the desk and stands behind liam's chair. "hey baby." he says and gives liam a chaste kiss. "how are you?"

"tired." liam answers. he's looking up at zayn as zayn traces his jawline. "i have to show three more houses after lunch."

"that sucks." liam scoffs and silently agrees. zayn cups liam's face and leans down to kiss him once more. it's awkward because liam is upside down but they manage.

"as much as i love kissing you, i'm hungry." liam says once he pulls away. he sits up in his chair and leans across the desk to retrieve the bag of food. he takes the food out of the bag, hands it to zayn, and stands up.

"why'd you stand up?" zayn asks. liam pushes zayn down to sit down in his chair.

"i've been sitting all day. my back hurts." liam replies. he opens his box and takes a bite of his chicken. "this is so good." liam groans.

zayn watches liam nearly scarf down his food in five minutes. zayn hands him a bottle of water afterwards. "why don't you just eat breakfast?"

"because eating breakfast means waking up earlier than i have to. last time was an exception because you were there."

"and you had to cover your hickeys." zayn points out. zayn doesn't get mad when he hears harry's name anymore. he trusts liam and he knows that liam wants him, not harry.

"shut up. that was months ago." liam says. zayn holds his arms out and makes grabby hands. liam climbs onto his lap, giggling as he tries not to tip the chair over.

zayn kisses liam's lips, prodding them open with his tongue. they kiss slowly, liam gripping on the arm rests to prevent them from falling. "so," zayn pecks liam's lips, "perrie will be gone for the weekend," he kisses liam again, "and i'll have the house to myself." and again. "how about you," and again, "come over tonight," and again, "and sleepover?" this was the weekend where perrie and her band auditioning for the record companies.

"i'd love to." liam smiles and kisses zayn one last time. "you know, this will be the first time i've been to your house."

"you're the one who showed it to me."

"i know but this will be the first time i've been there since you moved in. an empty house and a home are two different things." liam says. he glances over at the clock. "it's time for you to go."

zayn looks at the clock. "what? it's only been fifteen minutes."

"i have to show a house in forty-five minutes and it takes fifteen to get there."

"and you have to be thirty minutes early." zayn finishes.

"and i have to be thirty minutes early." liam repeats. "but i'll see you tonight." liam smiles and tilts his head. he leans in for a kiss which zayn happily gives him.

"i'll see you tonight."

--------------------------------------------

zayn doesn't get nervous when he hangs out with liam. no, they've spent way too much time together for that.