thirty one

GET ME TO 1K VOTES AND I'LL HAVE LIRRY DIE AND ZIAM RISE BY THE NEXT CHAPTER

jk... i'm not actually going to do that but still. we're so close!!

zayn: we need to talk

it was more of a statement more than a question. how they acted towards each other the other day was childish and petty. that's not how zayn had pictured there first interaction to go, but he just can't seem to control his attitude when harry's around.

liam: why? so you can make smartass
comments again?

zayn didn't expect liam to answer so fast, let alone answer at all. it's been a little over a month since the two have texted.

zayn:
  i apologize for that. i'm just angry and i think i have every right to be...

liam: you have every right to be mad at me, not harry. he did nothing to you and how you treated him was uncalled for.

zayn: can we just meet up
and talk about this?

liam: you know i have to work zayn.

zayn: then i'll come during
your lunch break.

liam doesn't answer after that, so zayn assumes he agrees. it's nearing one  o'clock already so zayn grabs his keys and goes to head out of the door.

"where are you going?" perrie asks just before he gets to the door.

"louis." he says. "he needs me for something." zayn's hand touches the doorknob but perrie stops him again.

"no you're not. you're always going to louis. get back in here and spend some time with me." zayn drops his hand and turns to around to see perrie with her arms crossed. he takes a taunting step forward.

"first of all, don't tell me what the fuck to do. i'm a grown ass man, not your child. second, i've been spending my time with you for the past month. now, i'm going to louis whether you like it or not, and i might just sleepover because i can do whatever the fuck i want." with that, zayn walks out of his house. perrie has been rather annoying lately. it may be because of the recent events, but perrie has been getting on his last nerves.

zayn gets in the car with a sigh. he checks his phone again to see if liam has messaged him back, but there was no reply. oh well. zayn was going to show up anyway. he drives the familiar route to liam's work place. he used to do this everyday. zayn misses it, he'll admit. he doesn't know why everything had to spiral downward.

when zayn walks in to the building, like always, he is greeted by sophia. "zayn! long time, no see." she smiles.

"yeah..." zayn trails off. "some things happened." he says. before she can ask any further, he gets straight to the point. "is liam here?"

"yep! he just started his lunch break. you know the way there." zayn thanks her and walks the short walk to liam's office. he doesn't knock, he simply just opens the door and walks in.

liam is typing in his on his computer when zayn enters his office. liam looks up at the intruder, and freezes mid air. zayn doesn't know why liam looks so surprised. he told liam he was going to come.