IMPORTANT AN - your vote!

Hi guys.

Since this book is almost over, and I want the ending to be perfect, I am going to be taking my time with writing it. I do, however, have a few stories unpublished that I can start posting.

I want to give you all the option as to what I post next - if you're interested.

So, we have;

Bury Me - a story about Jayme Black, Jacobs little sister who finds out all about the supernatural.

Blood - an Emmett story, which he discovers his sister is reborn every 16 years. But why?

All I See - Charlie is feeling lonely and decides to reach out to his long lost daughter. What he doesn't realise is she is blind. He moves her to America to try and help, but Bella wants to change her. What decision would she make?

Cassidy Hale - what if your mom was a vampire? A very stroppy, snappy, selfish at times, vampire? Cass refused to speak to her family until her uncle Edward drops a wedding invitation in her mailbox. Dragged back into her family, Cass struggles to cope with the life she once was apart of.

XENA - a story I once posted, happy to republish. Xena is half and half like Renesmee, however she was locked away due to her grandfather's racist views. As she escapes she bumps into the golden eyes Cullens, who expose her and some new friends to the dangers of being immortal.

And I have others, if you want to hear them lemme know :)