2.11 ◇▪Real sh#t

The current situation I'm in
Is bad or is it that I'm

Mad at the world
Is anybody listening?
I'm screaming these words
At the top of my lungs, I'm
Ready to run
I can really use a way right now
I'm mad at the world

Mad At The World
by Heffron Drive

➳ ➳ ➳

"I have to wear this?" Bailey groans as Alice and Esme check the fit of their suits.

Dad throws a magazine at them. "Yes dingbat, it's your sisters wedding."

I giggle and cuddle into him; he got home a few days ago. After he woke it took him a while to remember how to form certain words and sentences, to move his arms and fingers and toes. He has to walk with a stick, yes, and he is a little slow with reflexes and responses sometimes, yes, but he is doing so amazing and he is still my hero.

"Alice if you drive that pin into Bae's brain will it help make him smarter?" Pipper asks as she brings dad a coffee in.

"Oi!" Bae scowls as Alice laughs.

"I can try." She teases.

Cooper brushes his hair back; he keeps his long on top, shorter on the sides in a more tame manner than Bailey who just let's it grow. "I think we look pretty dapper, bro." He says as he plays with his bow tie.

"Of course we do, we can pull anything off." Bae 'pfffts' loudly.

"Give us a twirl!" I giggle as Embry comes in and leans on the couch over me. I kiss him and look at the boys, laughing as they lean into each other, push their asses out and hold their fingers in a peace sign.

Dad lifts his phone and takes a photo. "Now that's one for their birthday." He grins.

"I understand how Aubs is yours but where did you find them?" Embry asks as he jumps over the couch and sits beside me; I hold his hand, opting to stay close to dad as I have the last few weeks.

"I have no clue. I tried to give them away for free but couldn't even get rid of them that way." Dad smirks. "Esme, do you want them?"

"Ummm my lot are enough thank you. You can have Emmett if you like." She laughs. "Although I think both of yours still aren't as bad as him."

"Emmetts lovely." Pipper defends.

I giggle as the others laugh. "Emmett terrorises everyone! You're still fresh meat, he's waiting for you to get comfortable before he strikes."

"Should I be afraid?" Pipper giggles.

"Yes!" Esme and Alice say together as they laugh.

I smile and pull myself up. "Right, I need to go see Edward about playing the piano for us. Em, let's go?"

He groans and throws his head back. "Whyyy? This wedding shit is boring."

"You proposed shit head." I roll my eyes and slap his head. "Up. C'mon. Let's go."