2.13 ◇▪If I could fly

My hands shake as I stare at myself in the mirror; this is it. This is the day I marry the love of my life, my best friend, my wolf. He and I have gone through more than most and I can't believe he's still here - I suppose neither of us have a choice. We're in this forever and I couldn't be more excited - and 'pee your pants' nervous.

Dad leans in the doorway of the hotel room, his cane beside him and his tie neatly around his neck. While his eyes show sadness, his smile shows the pride his heart holds. "Wow..."

I stroke the skirt of my dress; I love it, but it's not the same as my original. But it feels right on me, so it was obviously meant to be. "Do you like it dad...?" I whisper as I bite my lip.

He comes over and places a kiss on my forehead. "It's beautiful sweetheart. You look so grown up." He tucks my hair back and sighs. "Not my little girl anymore."

I blush deeply

I blush deeply. "Stoooop."

He laughs. "Your brothers are actually behaving. Are you ready?"

I nod and take a deep breath. Rosalie gently knocks on the door. "Brady, can I have a moment with the bride?" She asks gently. Her dress is stunning, so her. We asked everyone to wear either black, while or dusty pink. She wears her hair pinned to the side in stunning curls.

He nods. "Absolutely."

I smile and watch him leave, closing the door as she comes over. "What do you think?" I twirl.

Rose smiles wide. "You, my angel, look stunning."

I blush and smile. "What did you need me for?"

"I have something for you." She smiles as she holds up a small rectangular box. "My mother gave it to me when I was barely a teen... it's the last thing I have of my human life."

I look at it for a moment. "I can't..."

"Please, I want you to. She would want me to give it to my daughter." She says softly.

I blush as my heart leaps. Though we barely verbalize it, Rosalie is my mother and I know she sees me as her daughter. I gently take the box and open it, gasping at the small rose necklace; I hold the small charm between my fingers. "Oh my gosh it is so beautiful!"

 "Oh my gosh it is so beautiful!"