1.9 - meals on wheels ・゚✧

"What are we, meals on wheels? Am I getting paid for this shit?"

- Jacob Black

☆•.♡.•☆

I watch as Jacob climbs in Maddie and slips the key in the ignition; every part of me is crossed, praying that after almost 4 months of hard work and waiting for parts she'll start. And...

"YOU DID IT!"

"IT'S ALIVE!" Jacob yells dramatically as he climbs out. "Come on let's go for a ride!!!"

I run over and he let's me climb in the drivers side as he slips in to the passenger seat. I literally kiss the wheel and he groans. "You're so dramatic!"

"Rich coming from you, Sir Black." I roll my eyes.

He grins. "Lets go."

I back out of the driveway and squeal as she smoothly makes her way through town, loud as usual and easy to control. "I missed her so much." I sigh as I stroke the dash waiting for a light to go green.

"You know I'm still gonna be round like all the time, right?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Jakey."

We both laugh and I take Maddie for a drive around town a few times. My phone rings and I throw it at Jacob; he answers it. "Yellow?"

I watch him slightly and hear him snigger. "Dude. Aubs, Cooper and Bailey lost their lunches in a bet then lost the cash they had on them trying to win it back."

I groan. "Fuck sake. Tell them I'll bring them some lunch."

"What are we, meals on wheels? Am I getting paid for this shit?" Jacob smirks.

I roll my eyes and he puts my phone back in the dash compartment. I stop at a grocery store and buy them some lunch, grabbing Jacob a soda and some chips to shut him up; it works because he's silent as I drive to the high school, a few people staring at the car.

Coop walks over to the car and I hold the food out the window. "Never again."

He smirks. "We'll see. You got her running?" He looks at the car as he leans through the window.

"I did good." Jacob grins and Coop fist bumps him over me.

I see Bailey talking to a blonde. "Blondes are into blonde's?" I snigger.

"Apparently. She tried it on with me first off." Coop rolls his eyes. "See you at home."

I nod and drive off as Jacob puts his feet on the dash, munching his chips. I roll my eyes. "I'll send you the cleaning bill, shall I?"

He rubs his dusty fingers on his trousers sending some of it over the seats. He grins and winks as I park up. "I'll key your bike." I warn.

Embry leans on the door as he watches us. "He got that junk running? He really does have mad skills."

Jake smirks as I roll my eyes. "Great, stuck with both of you today then."

"You look hot today, Ree." He smirks.

I blush deeply; wow. Embry and I aren't together, but we're not not together... If that makes sense? We've kisses a couple times, he holds my hand, we sometimes end up accidentally cuddled up... but that's as far as it goes. Right? Yeah.

"I came to watch Sueprnatural." He grins.

"Told you you'd get into it!" I giggle.

"Blah blah don't tell anyone." He warns, glaring playfully.