3.7 | b-tch |

"Can you not try and fight a pissed off werewolf next time?" Carlisle says in a low voice as we walk in to the quiet ER.

"But then I have nothing fun to do." I tease as I swallow hard, the adrenaline fading and the pain becoming apparent under Emily's firm grasp. A broken wrist and a dog bite, well let me tell you I'd rather push a baby out again.

"Let's discuss this else where." Paul suggests as a few people stare; Tessa is one of them, peaking up from behind her desk. She dyed her hair black, grew it out - I barely recognise her.

"Just get me some strong shit." I mutter as we walk to a private room where I sit down.

Carlisle gets the deep, doctors frown as he unwraps the towel and takes a long look at the wounds. Now that I think about it? Carlisle has seen me bloodied and broken too many times, this has to be like 5th time now?

1. Falling on my ass
2. My first freak out here
3. The whole eating disorder thing
4. Drunk me
5. Jumping off a bridge
6. The car crash
7. Post partum
8. Bitch attack

Wow, this man really is my life line - totally would be dead right now if it wasn't for him. I smile a little at him as he rests my arm against a pillow. "You know, this is like the 8th time you've saved me." I note to him.

He chuckles. "I believe that's right. Maybe you should hire Emmett as a body gaurd from now on." He takes his gloves off. "I'm positive it's broken, but not entirely sure where so I'm going to send you for an x-ray. Then I'll need to stitch a few of those puncture marks and well get you in a soft cast or brace. It probably broke so easy because this was the wrist you broke in the crash."

I nod small. "As if motherhood wasn't hard enough." I sigh leaning back.

"We're all here to help." Emily says as she takes my hand.

I smile gently and sigh. Soon I'm wheeled off to x-ray, which confirms my wrist and a few of the bones in my hand are broken, along with my ring and middle fingers. You clever girl, Aubree! My subconscious says to me sarcastically.

Whatever, bitch, I mumble in response in my thoughts. If Edward was here he would so he laughing.

"I am here and you're hilarious." Edward says as he leans on the wall of the waiting room, a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes and gasp. "Kin!"

Bella smiles as she carries my ray of sunshine over to me. "See, I told you your mom was coming." She says to her.

Kinley shrieks and Bella hands her to me, in to my good arm. I kiss her head and rest my forehead against hers with a smile. "Mommy missed you." I coo.

She smiles wide and puts her hands against my cheeks, cooing. I smile wide and hoist her up a little more - holding a baby one handed when she's like 14 pounds and wriggles a lot - as Emily hovers ready to catch her. "Why don't you go sit down?" She suggests, clearly nervous by this.

"I won't drop my daughter." I roll my eyes but do sit in one of the chairs in the waiting room. Carlisle said he'll come get me when he's had a chance to look at the scans - I get it, he has other patients. I'm just a nuisance for him.

"D-doctor Cullen a-asked if you could till this out." Tessa says as she comes over shyly with a clipboard and pen.

"I'll do it, Aubs is useless with her left hand." Bella grins as she takes it.