3.3 | 3 months |

I managed to see the doctor a few days after my little chat with dad and Carlisle; she agreed, said maybe I do have postnatal depression. It sucks, but I'm getting help. I didn't tell Embry, though, because that'll be just another reason for him to get shitty with me. I plan on confronting him when I can gather the courage, but one thing at a time. Currently I'm working on bonding with Kinny.

"Alright momma's, that's all for this week." Heather, the woman in charge of the mother baby interaction class, says to us all.

I smile and lift Kinkey from the beanbag between my legs, smiling as she smiles up at me. "We survive another class, woohoo!" I say gently to her. She giggles and I smile wide - her first real one!

"Aubree, may I have a word?" Heather ways as most of the mom's leave.

"Sure." I smile. I hold Kin on my hip as she looks around, playing with my keys.

"You said on your paperwork that you don't breastfeed... did you know it's the best form of nutrition for your baby?" She says in a slightly judgy tone.

"Ah I knew this was coming." I take a deep breath to contain my anger. "Yes I know it's best, my dad and best friend are doctors. Doctor Cullen and Doctor Jacobs, know them?" I snap. She laughs nervously - clearly she does. "I can't produce enough milk to feed her or even pump. If I could, I would, but I can't. She is my baby and I know what's best for her, I don't need some preppy soccer mom to tell me how to care for her!" I yell. "Keep the money for the next few classes but we're done here."

I storm out leaving her stunned - how dare she!? And where the hell did that come from!? I laugh a little from shock as I stand by the car about to out Kinley in. "Momma grew a pair!" I smirk.

She giggles at me and kicks about excitedly for whatever reason. I smile and strap her in, hoping I find the courage I had in there to confront my husband. I make sure the mirror opposite Kin is set right and then climb in, heading to Starbucks. I grab an iced latte and a couple of muffins before heading home.

Once inside I lay Kinley on her tummy time bean bag, putting a baby tv show on that's basically just shapes jumping around the screen singing. So easily occupied. Just as I bite into my muffin I hear the door burst open.

"I'M HOOOOOME!"

I groan. "Go away."

Bae bursts into the room grinning. "Did you miss me!? C'mon, you so did. There she is, hi!" He coos as he picks Kin up. I've seen a side to Bailey since Kinley was born that have never seen - he has a heart!

Cooper comes in behind him smiling. "Hey Aubs."

"How was Aspen?" I smile as I eat.

They help themselves to two of the remaining three muffins before sitting with me; Bae sits with Kinley on his lap, her head by his knees. "Amazing. Bailey decided to almost break his wrist again though."

"Oh what a surprise! May as well cut it off." I roll my eyes.

"Ha ha ha ha." Bailey laughs sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he bounces my baby. "Are you smiling at me? You are huh? I love that smile." He coos.

"Did you swap him with someone?" I whisper to Cooper. "That's not Bailey.... he's gone baby blind."

"He's gone what?" Cooper laughs.

I smile. "Jacob calls it baby blind - when you get too in the zone with a baby and talk to them and stuff. He's jealous he doesn't get all the attention now."

Cooper laughs loudly and Kinley giggles at the sound; I smile, filming it as he laughs dramatically and she laughs harder. I giggle and send it to almost everyone - I'm that mom - to show her off. She's changing so fast every day that I just want to document everything. Don't judge me.