75

*Still Your POV*

*2 months later*

Today is probably one of the most nerve racking days of my life. It's my wedding day!

I woke up at around 7:00 in the morning and I went downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. I went back upstairs and into my bathroom to brush me teeth, wash my face and use the toilet.

I went back into my bedroom and met with my make up artist. She gave me a natural makeup look and some bold red lips. She brushed out my hair and put it into an updo.

Jennishka and Andrea came upstairs to get their makeup and hair done as well. Ally was brought upstairs and the three of them got dressed into lilac floor length dresses with matching shoes.

I took off my pyjamas and got dressed into my big white gown. Jennishka helped me get my shoes on whilst Andrea was putting my earrings in and putting my necklace around my neck. I put on my silver bracelet.

My makeup artist fixed the veil into my hair and covered my face with it. I picked up my bouquet full of white roses and turned around to look at myself in the mirror.

I gasped. My eyes began to tear up, but I didn't let them go just yet. Everything just seemed so real. And seeing myself in that dress made myself realise what was really going on even more.

"You look beautiful." Jennishka said, smiling at me. I turned around to look at her.

"Julian's going to freak out when he sees you." Andrea said, walking up to us with Ally in her arms. As soon as Ally saw me, she squealed and held her arms out so I could pick her up.

"See? Even Ally thinks you look beautiful." Jennishka said.

I smiled at Ally. She smiled back at me and I gently kissed her on the forehead, being careful not to get any lipstick on her. She looked so adorable in her bridesmaids dress.

Andrea pulled out her phone to take a picture of Ally and I. She smiled and turned the phone around so I could see. She sent the photo to me soon after.

The four of us could hear footsteps. We all turned around and saw a man dressed in black with a camera around his neck. He was the cameraman for the wedding.

"Y/n! It's so nice to finally meet you!" The man said to me, as he came up to me. I smiled at him.

"I'm Harry, Julian sent me here so I could take pictures of you four before you leave to get to the venue." Harry said. I nodded.

Harry first took a picture of Ally by herself. He then took one of Andrea and Jennishka. He then took another picture of the three of them standing together with small bouquets in their hands.

Harry then took a picture of me by myself. He took another picture of me, this time, with Ally in my arms. He then took another picture of me with Andrea and Jennishka on either side of me.

The last photo was one of Andrea and Jennishka on either side of me and Ally in my arms. Harry showed us all the photos once we were done and they were amazing. We said goodbye to him and watched him leave.

"Well, this is it." Andrea said, turning to face me. She took Ally from my arms.

"You ready to marry Julian?" Jennishka asked. I looked up at them.

"Yes." I said.

The four of us left the house and got into the limo which was waiting for us outside. We got in and were escorted to the first venue of the day. Once we arrived, we all got out and went in.

Ally was the first to go inside. She had rose petals in her hands and walked down the aisle, throwing the petals around the aisle. I saw her being picked up by Gloria. That was the cue for Andrea and Jennishka.