14

*Still Your POV*

"Congratulations! He's going to be a beautiful boy ❤️❤️❤️"

"It does upset me sometimes that I'm not in y/n's position because I've always dreamed of marrying Julian, but I'm so happy for them 💙💙💙"

"Julian, you've found an amazing one. Don't let go of her otherwise I'll kill you 😂💚💚"

These were the types of comments I woke up to. Support. There wasn't any hate, and that made me smile. Because even if I think I'm alone, I have about a million people who think otherwise.

I turned to look at Julian. He was sound asleep. I pecked his lips, he woke up and smiled at me. I smiled back with an even bigger grin.

"Morning, y/n." Julian said, his voice was raspy. It was really sexy.

"Morning, Jara." I replied. He smiled.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"Nothing feels better than waking up to a bunch of positive comments from all of your supporters." I said. He pouted like a baby.

"Not even kissing me?" He asked. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Nothing feels better than making out with you, Julian." I said, kissing his nose. He smiled.

"Get ready. I want to take you out for that date I asked you about before." He said. I nodded.

"How come you asked me so soon?" I asked.

"Because we have about a week or so left until we become parents. Then, we won't have much alone time." He said.

"Oh, ok. Julian, what am I supposed to wear, though? None of my dresses fit me anymore." I said. He wrapped an arm around me.

"You don't need to put on a dress to impress me. You're beautiful. Just don't wear anything that's uncomfortable, I don't want you to not be able to walk or something." He said. I nodded.

I got out of bed and went to my closet. I applied some deodorant before getting dressed into a pair of black leggings, a loose white sleeveless shirt, a floor length light blue cardigan, a brown leather purse and a pair of white flats.

I applied some makeup and put on a necklace and a pair of earrings. I brushed out my hair and gave it some loose waves before going downstairs.

Julian smiled when he saw me coming down. He was wearing a light blue denim button up shirt, a pair of black jeans and his Yeezy's. He had his hair styled the way he would normally do it.

"You look pretty." He said, wrapping an arm around me.

"Let's go, I'm hungry." I said.

"Obviously you would be, you're eating for two!" He said. I playfully hit his arm and we left the house. We got into his car and he began to drive.

***

We eventually arrived at the restaurant and we both got out of the car. We went into the restaurant where we were greeted by a waiter.

"Good afternoon, how may I help you?" The waiter asked.

"I have a table for two under the name Julian Jara." Julian said.

"You're table is ready, it's number 43." The waiter said. Julian and I made our way to our table. It was a small circle shaped table with a white cloth over it, a candle in the middle and two matching wooden chairs by it. Julian pulled out my chair and I sat down. He sat down opposite me.

"Julian, this restaurant is beautiful. You really didn't have to do this." I said. He smiled.

"It has to be perfect. After all, you're the most perfect girl in my life." He said. I blushed.

"Julian, I have so many imperfections." I said.

"And that's what makes you perfect." He said, smiling. I smiled back. We opened the menus and had a look at the food. A few minutes later, a waiter came by.

"Hello, sir. How may I help you and your beautiful wife this afternoon?" The waiter asked.

"Oh, we aren't married." I said. I tried to hold in my laugh, Julian was smiling.

"My bad. So, what would you like to eat, beautiful?" The waiter asked. I told him what I wanted. When he asked Julian what he wanted, Julian replied with a cold voice. The waiter nodded and left.

"Julian, are you ok?" I asked, in a gentle and soft voice. His eyes were green, he was angry.

"No. He's standing there, calling you beautiful." Julian replied.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it." I said.

"I don't give a fuck whether he meant it or not, you're mine and not his. Only I can call you beautiful." He said. I sighed.

"Julian, we haven't been on a date in over 8 months. We're in a beautiful restaurant, I don't want it to go wrong. Don't let a compliment ruin us." I said. He sighed, his eyes turned grey.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I know I'm a screw up. I just don't want you to end up with some douche if you don't end up with me." He said. His hand was on the table, I wrapped mine around his.

"You're not a screw up and I'm not going to end up with a douche unless you consider yourself one." I said. We both laughed. Our food came and we ate.

It was a really fun date, actually. We talked a lot about the baby, life, friends, all kinds of things. Not to mention the food tasted amazing.

We finished our food and Julian paid, even though I tried my hardest to get him to let me pay. I failed 😂. We left the restaurant and I was walking to the car when Julian gently pulled me back.

"What's up? Don't you want to go back home?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yeah, but first I want to take you on a walk." He said. He held his hand out. I took it and intertwined our fingers. We began to walk around this garden area behind the restaurant.

We came across a gazebo so I decided to go in and down because when you're pregnant, you're feet start to hurt a lot more.

"Y/n, I really enjoyed today with you. It's been one of the best days I've had in a while." Julian said. I blushed.

"Thanks, Julian. Me too." I replied. He sighed.

"I know we've had a lot of ups and downs, but that doesn't change the fact that I love you. You're beautiful and you're special, something that I love even more about you is that we're having a kid together. So, I was just wondering if, maybe, you would make me the luckiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend... again?" He asked.

He had a red box in his hand. He opened it. There was a white gold plated ring with a diamond in it. I immediately brought my hand to my face and my eyes began to well up.

"Yes." I said. He took the ring from the box and slipped it into my finger. It fit perfectly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It was the best kiss of my life.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️