2

*Still Your POV*

I woke up this morning feeling a little light headed. I've been feeling this way for the past 8 months. The doorbell rang. At first, I was confused. Then I remembered. Julian is coming over.

I went downstairs in my pyjamas and opened the door. He smiled at me.

"Hey." Julian said. I smiled.

"Hey. Come in." I said. He came in and I closed the door behind him. We went to the couches and sat down.

"Ok, so, who was that girl yesterday?" I asked.

"Leone. She doesn't mean anything to me. I only have eyes for you." He said. I folded my arms. I don't believe him.

"Have you ever kissed her?" I asked.

"No." He replied.

"Have you ever held her hand?" I asked.

"No." He replied, again.

"Have you ever had sex with her?" I asked.

"No! I've never had sex with anyone. And like I said, I only have eyes for you. I would only ever do that stuff with you. The only reason she's always there is because she's obsessed with me." He said. I nodded and smiled.

"Well, why wouldn't she be obsessed with you? Those eyes and that smile." I said. We both laughed. He looked a little uncomfortable.

"You ok?" I asked, gently rubbing his arm. He looked me in the eye.

"Y/n, are we still a thing?" He asked. There was a pause. I was confused on what to say.

"Julian, I know this sounds nasty, but I don't think we're a thing anymore." I said. He nodded.

"It's ok, y/n. Can we at least still be friends?" He asked.

"Yes, but I have to show you something." I said. I lifted up my baggy top. His eyes widened.

"You're pregnant? Congratulations!" He said. I sighed.

"No, Julian. Listen, the night before I was taken away, you and I got really drunk. We had sex. And now I'm pregnant. 8 months pregnant. With our son." I said. His face lit up.

"I'm having a little boy? Oh my god!" He said, hugging me. I hugged him back.

"I didn't think you'd take it this well. I thought you would be mad at me." I said. He chuckled and cuffed my cheek.

"Why would I be mad at you? It's not your fault that you couldn't tell me about the baby. But now, we can come together and create this beautiful family." He said. Without knowing what we were doing, we both leaned in and kissed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." He said, pulling away. I smiled at him.

"It's ok. I liked it." I said. He got up.

"Listen, beautiful, I need to head home but I promise I'll see you tomorrow." He said. I nodded.

"Text me when you get home." I said.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️