44

*Still Julian's POV*

I went back inside and ran upstairs, to my room. I opened the door, y/n was sitting on the bed, feeding Ethan. She jumped a little when I entered the room.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I said, walking in and closing the door behind me.

"It's ok, I just didn't expect you to come in." Y/n responded, in a grim voice. I walked over to her and sat down next to her on the bed.

There was a long and awkward silence. The only thing you could hear was Ethan, sucking on his bottle. It was too quiet. I had to say something, before it's too late.

"I was wrong." I said, in a loud and clear voice. Y/n turned and looked at me, confusion in her eyes.

"What?" Y/n spluttered, as Ethan slowly fell asleep. She placed Ethan down on the bed and properly turned so she was facing me.

"You were right. We should take things slow, we shouldn't rush into everything and I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you." I said, taking both of her hands in mine. She was about to speak but I cut her off. I sighed.

"The reason I got mad was because I was so excited to get back together with you, I wasn't thinking ahead, I was so caught up in the moment. But, if we do take things slow, we'll be able to experience the relationship that we always wanted to experience." I said.

"I-I don't know what to say." Y/n said, shock in her voice, her eyes widened.

"Kiss me." I said, smiling. There was no reply. I was about to ask y/n again to kiss me, but she cut me off. Not with words, but by leaning in and kissing me. We both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"You don't understand how long I've waited to kiss you again." I said. She blushed.

Everything was perfect. I was able to finally kiss the girl of my dreams, I was able to live with my son again. The only bad thing was that Alex was gone.

I sometimes feel like I need him. He was always smarter than me, and he knew what y/n wanted. He was a good person, which is one thing that I happen to lack in this life.

Y/n and I were talking for a little while about Ethan when the doorbell rang. Dad was at work, Mom was out shopping, Ryan and Andrea were on a date, Jovani was editing a video.

I left Ethan with y/n and went downstairs to open the door. My eyes widened when I saw who was at the door. She walked in and made herself comfortable on my sofa.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked, as I walked towards her.

"I left my sweater here the other night. Plus, I wanted to see you again." She said, smiling at me. She pulled me down, next to her, onto the sofa.

"This isn't right. I don't love you. I love y/n and my son. They're both upstairs right now." I said. She placed her finger to my lips.

"And, if you shut that big mouth of yours, they won't have to know that I'm here." She said, as she got on top of me and wrapped her arms around me.

*Your POV*

It had been about 20 minutes since Julian went downstairs to open the door. I was a little curious, so, once I'd managed to get Ethan to sleep, I decided to see what was going on.

I left the bedroom and walked across the landing until I reached the top of the stairs. I walked downstairs and into the living room. I saw Julian and gasped.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks like!" Julian said, as he pushed Cat off of her. Yes, Cat. The one person who I never expected to come back here.

"What is she doing here?!?" I yelled. Julian got up and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"She came in and said she needed to get a sweater that she left here but she started to get carried away and I couldn't get her off of me. I tried to stop her, y/n, I did. We didn't do anything, she was just trying to kiss me. I promise you, I would never do that to you." Julian said, his ocean blue eyes stared into my soul. I smiled.

"It's ok, I'm not mad." I said, pecking his cheek.

We both turned to look at Cat, who appeared to be gobsmacked. Her eyes were wide open, her jaw dropped, she looked somewhat upset. Julian and I let go of each other and walked towards her.

"Cat, is everything ok?" Julian asked. Cat closed her mouth and sat down on the couch. Julian and I sat down next to her. She turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry, y/n." Cat said. She sounded solemn. She sounded truthful. This was the version of Cat that I've been waiting to see again for a long time. This was the version of Cat that I've missed.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She sighed and burst into tears.

"I've ruined everything. I've lost the love of my life, I've lost all of my friends, my own brother doesn't even want to talk to me." Cat said. I wrapped my arms around her and comforted her.

"I'll give the two of you some alone time." Julian said, getting up and leaving the room. I let go of Cat and looked her in the eyes. I was about to speak but she beat me to it.

"I ruined our friendship, y/n. We were best friends, and I ruined it all because of my issues. If I never got with Julian, we would still be friends. I'm sorry for getting in between your relationship and I'm sorry for the way that I treated your son." Cat said. I sighed.

I was planning on just lying to her face so we could be friends again, but I've spent so much time solving her problems when I should've been solving my own. It's time to tell her the truth, how I've been feeling this whole time.

Hey guys! I'm sorry for being so inactive. What do you think will happen when you tell Cat how you've been feeling all along? Find out in the next part! Thank you so much for over 1k views, 165 votes and 15 comments! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️