55

*Jovani's POV*

I arrived home after being at Jennishka's for 3 hours. Geo and Michael eventually made it home safely, thank God. It was really nice just to spend time with her. I've missed her a lot.

I got out of my car and walked up to the front door. I unlocked it and went in. I went straight to the living room, where I found Mom, Dad, Andrea and Ryan sitting on the couch. Julian was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey." I said, quietly. Mom was about to say something, but I got there before her.

"Before you all get mad at me, I took y/n home. She wasn't in a good state and she needed to be taken home. She packed up her things and took Ethan. She's living at her old house now." I said. They all nodded in sadness. It was obvious that they were all devastated.

"Jovani, we aren't mad. We're happy that you did what you did." Andrea said. I nodded and smiled.

"Ryan, you feeling better?" I asked him. I mean, I had to. He was drugged and beaten by a bunch of maniacs, for crying out loud!

"I've been better." Ryan said, chuckling.

"Where's Julian?" I asked. They all sighed.

"That's what we wanted to talk to you about. He was released from the hospital and he's waiting for you upstairs. He isn't happy." Dad said. I looked at Dad in confusion.

"What's up with him?" I asked. Mom sighed.

"Well, we didn't think you were going to take
y/n back to her old place so he thought she was going to be here and he wanted to talk to her. Go up there and speak to him. Try not to get your ass beat." Mom said.

"I'll try." I said. I left the living room and went upstairs. I found myself outside of Julian's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in." Julian muttered. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me. Julian was sitting on his bed, I stood up in front on him and he looked up at me.

"Where is she?" Julian asked, anger in his voice.

"I took her back to her old place." I said.

"And, where is my son?" Julian asked, again, anger in his voice.

"He's with her." I replied. Julian stood up and clenched his fists, his knuckles turned white.

"Why would you take them home?!?" Julian yelled. I sighed.

"Julian, you made it obvious to her in the hospital room that you don't love her. Her heart was broken, you don't remember her or your son. She needed to go home and she had to take Ethan with her because he's only one, he would be confused if he was around you and you didn't know who he was." I said.

"Jovani, are you dumb?!? I was going to try to make things right with her." Julian said.

"There's no point in trying. You told her how you felt in the hospital room. Oh, and, by the way, she wanted me to tell you that she loves you. But, don't worry. We all know that you don't feel the same about her." I said, before leaving the room and slamming the door behind me.

*Julian's POV*

This is all such a huge mess. Why is everyone blaming me? It's not my fault that I lost my memory. Believe me, I feel terrible about it all, the way I treated y/n in the hospital room, the fact that I don't even care about my own son.

I just want to make things right. Jovani doesn't believe me, and it broke my heart when he told me that y/n told him to tell me that she loves me. I probably do love her, deep down, but it won't ever be enough for her. Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever was enough for her.

I miss her, even though I barely remember anything about her. I mean, when she walked into the hospital room, I was overwhelmed by how hot she is and I can see why I was in love with her.

Now, there's no love. Partly, because I lost my memory but also because I have a feeling that Jovani wasn't the one who wanted to have her living back in her old home. Maybe, it was her idea to go home.

If it was her idea, then I hate her. I hate y/n
y/l/n. But, I can't let her do this to me. I need to see her, before it's too late. Before she decides that she never wants to see me again.

I went downstairs and into the living room, where my parents, Andrea, Jovani and Ryan were all sitting. I sighed. Am I in trouble? Did they hear me yell at Jovani?

"Can one of you drive me to y/n's house, please?" I asked, as calmly as I could. They all gave me one of those looks.

"And, why would any of us want to do that?" Mom asked. I sighed, this is going to be way harder than I thought.

"Because, I want to talk to her." I said. They all laughed.

"You already spoke to her in the hospital room." Ryan said.

"And, you made it pretty clear that you want nothing to do with her." Dad said.

"So, why has all of this suddenly changed?" Andrea asked.

"I have a kid with her. I spent several years of my life with her. Yes, I understand that I've forgotten who she is and who my own son is, but I still need to talk to her." I said.

They all sighed and exchanged some confusing glances. I didn't know what they were thinking, I just stared at them as they continued to do some weird communication thing using their minds. Eventually, they stopped and Mom sighed.

"Fine, I'll drive you. But, when you go in, I'm coming with you." Mom said. I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I'm not 5 years old. I don't need you to come in and spy on everything I do." I said, a hint of sass in my voice. She folded her arms.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. If you're going to act like that, then I won't drive you." Mom said. I sighed.

"Fine. Look, can we please go? It's getting late and I want to get to see my son before he has to go to sleep." I said. She nodded and we both got up.

We left the house and went into my mom's car. She got into the driver's seat and I got into the passenger seat. She began to drive.

Hey guys! I hope you all have an amazing new year and I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️