74

*Still Your POV*

***5 days later***

It's been five days since Julian proposed to me, and five days since I gave birth to our daughter. We named her Ally. Ethan came up with the name when he came to see her in the hospital.

I had quite a few visitors. Geo, Michael, Mario, Jovani and Jennishka came to see us yesterday. Andrea, Ryan, Julio, Gloria and Ethan came to see us the day after Ally was born.

For the first time in a long time, everything felt normal. I could relax without being scared of Jennis and the Quads. But every time I remember that I'm safe from them, in the back of my mind I still remember the day they killed Alex.

Sometimes, I wish Alex was still alive. I'm always going to love him, not as much as I love Julian, of course. But life just isn't the same without him.

He meant a lot to me and although he did a lot to hurt me, he made me the person I am today and I know that if he were still here today, he would be really happy for me.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Julian entering the room. He was holding a car seat which carried Ally, who was sound asleep. He walked over to my hospital bed.

"Babe, I signed all the papers in the reception. We can leave now." Julian said.

He helped me get out of the hospital bed and he helped me get changed into some more comfortable clothes. We went to the reception to sign me out and we got into the car.

Julian drove me back home and helped me get out the car and up to our room once we arrived back home. He put Ally to sleep in the nursery and came into bed with me.

"You ok, princess?" Julian asked, wrapping his large arms around me.

"Yeah, I just feel so drained." I replied, shifting myself closer to him. He gently planted a kiss on the top of my head.

"You'll be fine soon. But, are you sure that you're ok?" Julian asked. He sounded somewhat concerned. I looked up at him.

"I don't even know myself." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"What's wrong?" Julian asked.

"Too much." I replied, with a sigh. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Care to explain?" He replied. I took a deep breath and told Julian about the thoughts I had in the hospital.

"I try not to think about these things and I try to be happy, but they stay in the back of my mind and come back to me when I have a clear mind." I said, sadness in my voice. He gave me a loose hug.

"Y/n, I know it's hard. Believe me, it kills me just to see you so upset. It's not going to be easy, but you'll get through it. You can't go on with your life if you keep thinking about these things." Julian said. I sighed.

"You're right. I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm acting like this." I replied. He gently kissed my forehead.

"No, don't apologise. It's not your fault." Julian said. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

*8
months later*

For the past few months, I've not had any time at all to rest. I've had to look after both Ally and Ethan whilst Julian goes to work, and I've had to start wedding preparations.

A couple weeks ago, I took Andrea and Jennishka with me to pick out my wedding dress. We tried on a few but I eventually found the dress with matching jewellery, shoes and a veil.

Julian and I had a look around town for the best venues. We went cake tasting, looking for decorations and we had to print the invitations and send them out.

I had to take Andrea, Ally and Jennishka to a fitting place to get their bridesmaids dresses fitted and they all looked beautiful whilst it happened.

There's only 2 months now until the wedding and I'm nervous. I get that I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with the person who I love, but it all seems so real and it's crazy to think that just a few years ago, I barely knew who Julian was.

And now, I'm engaged to him and we have 2 children together.

Hey guys! Again, I'm really sorry for being so inactive. I'm going to try and be more active so I can get this story finished. I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️