59

*Julian's POV*

I had just put Ethan back to sleep when I heard the front door open and then close. Y/n was back! I ran downstairs and attacked her with millions of kisses. She giggled awkwardly and went to the living room. Weird.

I followed her into the living room and sat down next to her on the couch. She took off her jacket and her shoes, and she placed her keys back in her purse.

"So, how was work?" I asked.

"It was good. We had loads of customers come in and I'm getting my pay check on Thursday." Y/n replied. I smiled.

"That's great." I said, kissing her cheek. She didn't seem into it. Something was up.

"Oh, yeah, and, Jonas stopped by at the store." She said. I could feel my blood boiling. I folded my arms and tried to hide my anger.

"Really? What did he say?" I asked. She stood up with anger in her eyes.

"Why should I tell you?!? You've been ignoring him when he's been having a really hard time!" She yelled. Are you fucking serious?!? What bullshit lies has Jonas fed her? I stood up and let rip.

"He's been having a hard time?!? He broke up with his fucking girlfriend! Whenever we broke up, he wouldn't do shit! And now, he expects us to help him every step of the way?!? Well, that's not about to happen!" I yelled.

"Julian, he needed us! None of us were there for him!" She yelled.

"And, we needed him! I lost my memory and I was in the fucking hospital! He didn't visit me, he didn't text or call me! He was too busy with fucking Faith and now they've broken up!" I yelled. She was about to say more, but I spoke again.

"All he cares about is getting girls. Haven't you seen the screenshots? They're everywhere! If I'm honest, I'm on Faith's side. He started talking to more girls the day they broke up. He's a fucking player. I don't know why we were ever friends with him." I said. She sighed.

"You can't just leave him in the dirt, like that. All he wants is some company." She said.

"Oh my fucking God! Don't you get it?!? He's a terrible fucking person!!! Y/n, he's dangerous and I don't want you anywhere near him!!!" I yelled. She folded her arms.

"Why do you give a fuck about who I hang out with? You're not my fucking boyfriend, Julian." She said.

"I know that. But, I was, for a long ass time. And I know that I lost my memory, but I'm beginning to remember things. For example, how much you mean to me." I said.

"Bullshit!" She yelled, before storming upstairs.

*Your POV*

I ran upstairs and went straight to my room, slamming the door behind me. Julian is unbelievable! He's done enough, he can't be pointing the finger at other people all the time.

About 3 hours had passed before I heard my bedroom door opened. I hoped it was Ethan, but I knew that it was Julian. I didn't even have to look to know it was him.

I heard him walk towards me and I felt the bed sink down next to me. His big arms wrapped themselves around me. I didn't want to give in but I had no choice. I'm in love with this boy.

I wrapped my arms around him and he shifted me onto his lap. I dug my head into his chest and smelled his sweet scent. He gently rubbed circles on my back.

"Y/n, I didn't mean to yell at you like I did." He said, pulling away and looking me in the eye. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. Are we really going to do this all over again?

"Julian, I don't want to hear it." I replied, my voice was hoarse.

"I know you're mad because you care about Jonas. But, you don't know him like the rest of us do." He said. I looked up at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He sighed.

"After the whole incident, Jonas went to go see Geo because he heard about what happened. Geo saw some things on Jonas' phone and he sent them to me." Julian said, as he pulled out his phone.

"I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to worry you, you've already had so much on your mind and I didn't want to make it worse." He said.

He began to scroll through some texts. They were between Jonas and some other dude. I was appalled by what Jonas had been saying.

"I'll fuck y/n as soon as I can."

"I don't know why she picked Julian. I'm way better."

"I would give her everything and more, if you know what I mean 😉"

I was disgusted. All this time, I thought Jonas was a genuine friend. I fought with Julian over his sorry ass. And all he ever thought about was getting me in his bed.

"Y/n? You ok?" Julian asked. I didn't reply. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I knelt down next to the toilet and began to throw up.

I felt a hand on my back, gently rubbing circles. I knew that touch like the back of my hand, it was Julian. I felt relieved that he was there for me, but I just couldn't believe that Jonas would speak that way about me.

I finally stopped throwing up and I got up. I flushed the toilet and went over to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my mouth out. The taste of vomit still lingered on my tongue.

"Feeling better?" Julian asked. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry that I didn't believe you." I said, letting out a huge sigh.

"Shh, stop apologising. I should've told you sooner. Come on, it's getting late. You need to get some sleep if you want to make it on time for work tomorrow." Julian said.

Hey guys! Jonas really isn't as sweet as we all thought he was, is he? Thank you so much for over 215 votes on this book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️