34

*Julian's POV*

It's been about a week since y/n broke up with me. Jovani and I went back to Boynton Beach because my mom took Ethan from y/n. I was happy, she didn't deserve to have my kid.

Everybody left the house so it was just me and Ethan today. I picked him up and sat down on the couch, setting him on my lap.

"Morning, little guy." I said, planting a kiss on his cheek. He had a face on. He looked really upset.

"What's wrong, Ethan?" I asked.

"Mommy sad." Ethan said. I sighed.

"Where Mommy go?" Ethan asked.

"Somewhere. Don't worry about her." I said. He whimpered.

"I want Mommy." Ethan said. I didn't reply.

"I want Mommy!" Ethan began to scream. I still didn't respond. Ethan clenched his little fists and began to punch my chest.

"Daddy!" Ethan yelled.

"Mommy doesn't want you! Mommy's not coming back! Mommy doesn't love you anymore!" I yelled.

All of the sadness in Ethan's face turned to fear. I scared him. He began to cry, he was balling his eyes out.

"Ethan, I'm sorry." I said, in a soft voice, as I wiped his tears away.

"I miss Mommy. She not love me?" Ethan said, more of a question than a statement.

"I miss Mommy too. And, I was just angry. She does love you, she loves you more than anyone, even more than she loves me." I said, kissing his forehead.

"If she love me, why she go?" Ethan asked.

"She didn't go. I made you go. Do you want Mommy to come over?" I asked.

He slowly nodded. I gently patted his back as I pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and stopped once I found y/n's. I clicked on her name.

(J is Julian, Y is Y/n)

J - Y/n, you need to come over.

Y - Why? Because you realised that your psychotic mother was wrong and that you can't raise a kid by yourself?

J - Partly. It's not because of me, it's just that Ethan is missing his mom.

Y - Well, you should've thought about that before you started running off all over the world. A little heads up would've been nice.

J - I couldn't exactly just say to you that I'm leaving town so I can plan a proposal for you. Look, I don't want to fight. I just want to make Ethan happy.

Y - Fine, but I'm coming for him, and not for you.

J - Great.

I put my phone down. Ethan looked at me with interest.

"What Mommy say?" Ethan asked.

"Mommy's coming soon." I said. A huge smile lit up Ethan's face.

*Your POV*

I got out of my car and walked up to Julian's doorstep. I took a deep breath. Am I really about to do this? Yes, I am. I rang the doorbell. Julian opened the door.

"Hi." Julian said, awkwardly.

"Where's my son?" I asked. He coughed.

"You mean, our son." Julian said, clearing his throat.

"No, MY son." I said, as I barged past Julian. He closed the door and we both went into the living room, where Ethan was sitting.

"Mommy!" Ethan squealed, as he got off the couch and ran into my arms.

I hugged him for what seemed like an eternity. One week without his little face was painful. I was happy to see him smiling. The last time I saw him, he was screaming for me to come and take him from Gloria.

"How is my baby?" I asked, as I sat on the couch and placed him on my lap.

"Good. I missed you, Mommy." Ethan said, kissing my lips.

"I missed you more, Ethan." I said, kissing his cheek. He giggled.

"When we going home?" Ethan asked. I sighed.

"You're not coming home with me." I said. His face dropped a little.

"Why?" Ethan asked, sadness in his voice.

"Because, you just can't. I'll talk to you about it, later." I said. He nodded. I looked at my phone.

"Well, it's getting late and I need to go. I love you, Ethan. Be a good boy, I'll see you soon." I said, kissing his little nose. He nodded.

"Bye, Mommy." Ethan said, as he watched me walk away.

*Julian's POV*

Y/n left. It was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Shortly after she had left, the doorbell went again.
Ethan ran to the door and somehow managed to open it.

"Who this girl?" Ethan asked. I picked him up.

"Ethan, this is my new girlfriend, Cat." I said, as I leaned in and pecked Cat's lips.

Hey guys! Woah, plot twist! So, now Julian is dating Cat! Thank you so much for 555 views, 110 votes and over 5 comments! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️