61

*Still Your POV*

Jennishka dropped me off at home and I went into the house. Julian was sitting on the couch, Ethan was laying next to him, asleep. He got up  when he saw me and kissed my cheek.

"How was work?" Julian asked, hugging me.

"Good, Jennishka came by the store and I went over to her place to film some YouTube videos." I replied, hugging him back.

"Cool." He said, letting go of me.

"Ethan's been knocked out for the past hour, so, maybe, you and I could spend some time together?" Julian asked. I smiled and nodded.

I picked up Ethan and carried him upstairs. I placed him in his crib and kissed him goodnight before turning off the lights and closing the door. I went back downstairs.

Julian was sitting on the couch. On the table were two boxes of Chinese noodles with chopsticks sticking out. I picked up one box and handed the other to Julian.

I sat next to him and he wrapped one of his arms around me. He gently kissed my temple and I smiled. He makes me feel so special. And, he's the only one that makes me feel this way.

"Y/n, are you ok?" Julian asked, turning to face me. I nodded my head.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked, facing him.

"You seem tense, it's like something's on your mind." Julian said. I sighed.

"Julian, I'm fine. I'm just... overwhelmed by everything that's happened the past few weeks." I said. He nodded, unsatisfied.

I put down the box of noodles and leaned towards him. He looked at me in confusion. I gently pecked his lips and went back for more. We began to passionately make out, our lips moved in sync, his tongue swirled round and round in my mouth.

I gently pulled away and smiled at him. He pouted like a baby. I giggled and he smiled at me. That smile that made me fall in love with him.

It got really quiet, like, an awkward quiet. His smile had faded, and he looked like he had to say something, but he remained quiet. If I'm honest, it was pissing me off.

"Julian, just say it." I said. He looked at me in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Julian asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously, something's bugging you. What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing's bugging me." Julian replied. I sighed.

"Yes, it is. So, just spit it out." I said, firmly. He sighed.

"Well, it's not really bugging me, but I just want an answer." He said. I nodded. I felt kind of bad because I was being a bitch to him.

"What is it? You can tell me, I won't tell anyone else." I said, brushing my hand up his arm. He looked me in the eye, his ocean blue eyes stared into my soul.

"Y/n, what are we?" Julian asked.

Silence. That dreaded silence. Don't blame me, what did you expect me to say? I mean, yes, I'm head over heels in love with this boy, but we aren't dating.

After a while, I decided to pluck up the courage to say something. At first, I was just going to make up some lie, but then I decided that I'm just going to tell the truth. He doesn't deserve to be lied to.

"I honestly don't know." I said, quietly. He nodded, it was obvious that he was somewhat disappointed.

"Well, I really care about you and I'm catching feelings. So, I was just thinking that, maybe, I could take you out sometime? I just thought that maybe we could try and be together again." Julian said.

He sounded so genuine, so innocent, and so fucking adorable. I smiled at him, he looked at me in confusion. He's so cute, I'm so lucky.

"I think that's a great idea." I said, smiling. He leaned in and pecked my lips. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me. We cuddled for a little while. It felt so perfect.

I realised that I needed to shower and so I tried to get up, but Julian pulled me back down again. I playfully rolled my eyes and let out a little giggle.

"Julian, I need to shower." I whined. He sighed and let me go.

"Fine. But, don't take too long." He responded. I laughed and went upstairs.

I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. I locked the door and took off all of my clothes. I placed them in the dirty washing basket and turned on the water.

I waited until the water was at the perfect temperature before getting in. I washed my body and my hair.

*Julian's POV*

I heard the shower water turn on. It was y/n. I laid back on the couch and watched some reruns of old TV shows on Netflix. I felt something vibrate on the couch.

An alarm went off. It was coming from y/n's hoodie. I picked it up and took her phone from her pocket. I turned off her phone and, as I went to put it back in her pocket, something fell out onto the floor.

It was a long stick with a blue lid on it. It was really thin. I leaned down to pick it up and once I had grabbed it, I sat up straight again. I was really confused until I turned it over.

That's when I realised what it was. My eyes widened a little. This isn't happening, is it?

*Your POV*

I ygot out of the shower and dried myself off. I wrapped my towel around myself like a dress and went back into my bedroom. I went over to my wardrobe to pick out some clothes.

I put on a bra, a pair of underwear, a pair of light grey sweatpants and a white T-Shirt. I brushed and dried my hair, throwing it up into a high ponytail.

I went downstairs and saw Julian, sitting on the couch. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck. He didn't seem into it, I was really confused.

"Julian, you ok?" I asked, as I sat down next to him. He pulled something out of his pocket.

"Y/n, what's this?" Julian asked.

Hey guys! So, what do you think Julian found in your pocket? Find out in the next part! Thank you so much for over 220 votes on this new book! I've come up with a schedule for posting on this story, I'm going to post new parts on Mondays and Fridays! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️