16

*Still Your POV*

We eventually arrived at Julian's house and we got out the car. We walked up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell. The door was opened by Gloria.

"Julian! Y/n! Come in!" Gloria said. We went inside and greeted everyone.

Julian, Jovani, Ryan and Julio went into one room. Gloria, Andrea and I went into another. Julian's grandma wasn't feeling well so she went to sleep.

"Y/n, how are you?" Gloria asked.

"I'm feeling a lot better, Julian's been helping me out a lot and it's made a really big difference." I said.

"How's the baby?" Andrea asked.

"He's doing good. I have another appointment tomorrow, now I'm just waiting for him to arrive. We can't wait." I said, rubbing my stomach. They both smiled at me.

"How's Julian feeling about the whole situation?" Gloria asked.

"He's happy, he feels a lot better about the situation now than he did when he found out. He gets overprotective of me sometimes, if I'm not feeling well he won't even let me out of the house and he always tries to do everything for me. It's like he thinks I'm disabled or something." I said. We all laughed.

"Do you think he'll be a good dad?" Andrea asked.

"Definitely. He cares so much about the baby, every morning and every night he will talk to him and tell him how much he loves him. I just won't want him to get upset." I said. They both looked at me, confused.

"Why would he get upset?" Gloria asked.

"Because his dad might still try to take the baby away. Julian has only known about the pregnancy for 1 month and he's so in love with the baby, he's so attached to his son. I just feel terrible about the whole thing, Julian would be devastated if the baby can't live with us." I said. I began to tear up.

"Y/n, please don't cry. Everything's going to be ok." Andrea said, handing me a tissue.

"But, what if it isn't? I remember the mother-daughter bond I had with my mom. I want Julian to have that father-son bond with our son. And if he can't, he wouldn't be able to live properly." I said, wiping my tears away.

"I've spoken to Julio many times. I don't care what he thinks, you and Julian deserve to have this baby. It's a blessing from God, I promise you I won't let him take that baby away from the both of you." Gloria said.

"Dinner's ready!" Ryan called from the other room. We all got up and sat down around the table. I sat in between Julian and Andrea. Julian wrapped an arm around me.

"Everything ok? You look like you've been crying." Julian whispered.

"I'm ok. I'll tell you when we get home." I whispered back. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. We all began to eat.

"So, y/n, how is the baby?" Julio asked.

"He's good, he's healthy. I can't wait to meet him." I replied. Julio nodded.

"And, Julian, how are you holding up with this situation?" Julio asked.

"Pretty good, actually." Julian said, a lot louder than we expected him to be. He sighed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Julian added.

"It's ok, carry on. I want to know the details." Julio said.

"Dad, come on, this is meant to be a family dinner. Don't make this all about you wanting to take the baby." Jovani said.

"No, it's fine, Jovani. I can tell him all I need to say." Julian said.

"Speak up, then." Julio said. Julian sighed.

"Look, Dad, I know I've only known about the pregnancy for a month, but I'm really attached to my son and he isn't even born yet. I speak to him every morning and every night, I let him know everything that's going on, I tell him that I love him constantly and every time I talk to him, he kicks just for me." Julian said.

"So, you tell him everything that's going on? Even the fact that I want him to live with me?" Julio asked.

"No. That's the one thing that he doesn't know because I only want him to be happy, nothing less. I know you don't think we can take care of him but we can. I love my son, and I know that he loves me. If you take him away from me, I don't know what I'd do. He's our everything." Julian said, wrapping an arm around me. Julio folded his arms.

"Very well, then. I'll think about it." Julio said. I looked at Julian and held his hand. I nodded. He nodded as well.

"Julian and I are back together. He took me on a date last night and we had a great time. He gave me this ring and asked me to be his girlfriend. And now, we're going to have a beautiful family." I said, holding my hand up.

Everybody was cheering. Even the baby was kicking. Even Julio was smiling. It seemed like the first time in a while that I was actually happy. And I loved every second of it.

"Fuck it." Julian whispered, before cuffing both of my cheeks and smashing his lips onto mine. We didn't care that we were in front of his family. We love each other, and that's all that matters.

***

The night was pretty good. We had a nice meal, we all caught up on what we had missed. Sadly, all good things must come to an end, just like tonight did. We all said our goodbyes and Julian and I got into his car. He began to drive home. One hand was on my stomach, the other was on the wheel.

"Why do you always do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" Julian asked, his eyes fixed on the road.

"Have your hand on my stomach when you're driving." I replied. He chuckled.

"Because my baby is in your stomach and if anything happened to him, I'd never forgive myself." He replied. I giggled.

"Anyways, I have a question for you. Why were you crying?" He asked. My smile faded.

"Julian, I don't want to talk about it." I said, rubbing my stomach. He turned and looked at me.

"I'm your boyfriend, and the father of your child. You have no reason hide your feelings from me." He said. I just sighed.

"I've seen how happy you've been. How you always talk to the baby and tell him you love him. If we can't live with our son, you would be devastated. And I'd never want to see you in such pain." I said. He smiled at me.

"My dad has seen the way I am around you and he's heard of what I'm like around the baby. If he isn't impressed by that then I don't know how to make him smile. I think we have a good chance of getting to keep this baby." He said, kissing my cheek.

"I hope you're right." I said. We pulled up outside the house. We both got out of the car and went inside. I went to the kitchen to make myself a drink and I felt Julian's arms wrap around my waist.

His chin was on my shoulder and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I sighed. He kissed my cheek.

"Are you ok?" Julian asked.

"I'm just scared. I don't want anything to happen to him or to us." I said.

"Baby, nothing is going to happen to our new family, I promise you. Don't worry about things too much, it isn't good for you or for the baby. Just focus on keeping yourself healthy." He said, before spinning me around and kissing me.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️